Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hii. I am 24 years old I have so many bad habits but limited each day 1 sigaret. Is it effects to the sex life. Please suggest mee.
Mere haatho me dard rehta hai ye dard naso me rehta hai kai mahine se dard rehta hai kai cheez use ki lekin araam nhi hua, kya karu mai.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
I am 22 years old. I have back pain problem even though I don't travel in 2 wheeler much, Pls some one help me.
There are times when despite sleeping the required number of hours at night, we are tired throughout the day, feeling drowsy and low on energy. This is fatigue and most of us have faced it from time to time. What is frustrating at such times is that one feels mentally and physically drained for no particular reason. It is advised not to let this feeling settle for too long. Instead, try the following to revive your energy.
1. Avoid caffeine: When tired, a lot of us are in the habit of picking a mug of coffee. What we forget is that caffeine consumption for a long time can also be a reason behind the fatigue.
If you are suffering from daytime fatigue, try to cut down on your caffeine intake. It stimulates the adrenal glands, so if you are a regular consumer you can feel exhausted. Once you are no longer addicted to caffeine, you will notice that you are feeling energetic throughout the day with no signs of fatigue.
2. Breakfast protein: If you ask ten people randomly what they had for breakfast, almost all will say something with carbohydrate. We tend to include proteins in our other meals and not always in the first meal of the day. Carbohydrates get converted to glucose and cause sugar levels in the blood to rise. This gives instant energy, but doesn't last very long. By mid-morning, the sugar level dips, thus causing fatigue and lethargy. At this point, a lot of people look for yet another sugar rush. Instead, include proteins in your breakfast. Eggs, bacon, salmon, black gram and other foods high in protein should be included in the first meal of the day. When protein is teamed with carbohydrates, the blood sugar level remains stable over the day.
3. Avoid alcohol: Not many people link the two, but if you are feeling fatigued or lethargic during the day, it may have to do with your alcohol consumption the night before. This is because the alcohol present in your system didn't allow you to sleep well for most parts of the night. So while you did sleep for full eight hours, you didn't sleep well.
4. Sleep on time: Many young people stay awake till wee hours in the morning or sleep for only a few hours. Or even worse, they sleep during daytime. This rocks your biological clock in ways unimaginable. Your biological clock is used to responding to light and darkness. You body is supposed to be busy during the day and relaxed during the night. Staying indoors during the day, sleeping, is not a good idea. You body needs outdoor exposure at that time. If you are feeling drowsy or lethargic during the day, go for a short walk.
5. Exercise: One needs to keep the body active to keep the mind alert. Early morning exercise, especially if it is outdoors, has a very positive effect on one’s mind. As a result, one feels energetic throughout the day and there is no sign of fatigue.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, My weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs I want to lose weight. Please help.
He is my boyfriend n whenever we go out to spend some quality tym it ruined becz he doesn't do sex his penis gets erection at the same tym it seems tgt but d tym he starts inserting it it gets lose and falls the same tym and said he has anxiety problem thats bcz he can't do . I'M getting frustrated of our relationship is suffering bcz of this n m afraid about my future.
I am a student and in last 1 year my weight have gone down from 55 kg to 50 kg and I am feeling very tired. Please help me.
Hey I am rahul 22 years old. I use computer very much so I had specs so please help me how to get rid of these specs because during summer I sweet too much and my specs causes problem to me please help me how remove them. Is there any medicine or any exercise to correct eye sight.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.