Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Proloy BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year teenager I have nt slept for 2 days and has a severe head ache and body pain what should I do.
I am 19 years old male, I am experiencing backache (After playing football ) and tried pain relief cream too. But haven't got any results ,what should I do?
I am R k singh from Ballia. I am suffering from premature ejaculation since 2-3 years and some sperm comes out in my urine during stool only. During sex I have last within one minute. I am facing problem to satisfy my wife.
I have been experiencing nose bleeding from last 2 days. I tried various home remedies but didn't work. What to do now? Please help me.
I am having constant headache for past few months and occasional chest pains. Sometimes my heart rate is really high and I get bruises easily (even if someone holds my hand) bit these bruises turns purple and doesn't heals easily. Sometime my right side of face loses sensation and it feels as if someone is piercing needles in that section .
One of my friend is in Delhi and has hair fall problem and to some extent hair quality have also become thin. Her age is 25. Kindly suggest some safe measures and if possible zero or very low side effect measures. And also tell in a city like Delhi, can pollution be also a reason for this.
I am feeling pain in teeth. A new teeth is coming. Gradually pain is increasing. Wt to do can I remove the teeth. My age was 22.
Sir my name is jeet Singh and I need help regarding my sexual problem actually when I go closure to my gf the transparent liquid come out from penis then I feel weak and penis also weak or loose some transparent liquid after when I go to bathroom I going to marry in March please suggest me. What about the royal gold capsules and other herbal or ayurvedic medicines.
Insulin is critical for the overall functioning of the body, specifically when you are insulin resistant, and the body is compelled to store the food consumed as fat. Insulin resistance also leads to inflammation in the body leading to a host of health issues that anyone would not be prepared to deal with. Therefore, always look for means to improve insulin.
Here are some of these practical ways to accomplish it.
- Strength training and other non-aerobic activities: Exercise is the best way to improve insulin sensitivity since your cells and muscles are desperate for fuels during as well as after completion of the workout. Researchers are of the opinion that all sorts of physical activity are helpful but non-aerobic exercises can have the best impact on insulin health.
- Cook to increase resistant starch: Whenever you eat anything with high carbohydrate, it will readily increase your blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates rich in resistant starch fail to respond to the normal enzymes in the stomach which can help with improving insulin sensitivity.
- Avoid liquid fructose: Liquid fructose leads to fat gain around the abdomen and is connected to belly fat gain when taken in large quantities. Along with eradicating all the fructose containing beverages, you should also eliminate highly processed foods.
- Make sure you get enough magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral required for improving insulin sensitivity since it functions as natural insulin sensitizer which can exert positive effects on the insulin receptors in every cell of the body.
- Balance the healthy fatty acids: You should avoid trans-fatty acids since they can lead to plaque formation. Moreover, you must reduce the intake of processed oils and get more Omega fatty acids.
- Make healthy choices: Foods which can help in improving the body’s ability to store the carbs as muscle glycogen should be taken more often. These include green tea, vinegar, nuts and all sorts of herbs and spices.
- Include foods that can reduce the glycemic levels: This means that you should choose whole foods rather than refined foods since they can help in slow surging of the blood sugar intake. This gives the body a chance to regulate the insulin efficiently instead raising the blood sugar levels.
- Indulge in endurance exercises: If you prefer endurance training, it can have a good effect on your insulin sensitivity. Endurance training can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases the requirement of insulin for clearing a considerable amount of glucose from the bloodstream.
Insulin is a vital hormone which can control your blood sugar levels. It secreted by the pancreas and help in removing the sugar in the blood. With these 8 simple lifestyle and dietary changes, you can improve the insulin utilization in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
doctor i m 47 and weight 117kgs recently my bp cholesyerol sugar crossed border line and started taking pills metronyl 500, losar h, roseday but i m finding very difficult to woke up in the morning. is it because of overweight or my latenight sleep or my regular intake of 2 pegs, or because of bp sugar or bp.
Facts and myths about cosmetic surgeries
I'm Dr. Vijay Kakkar. I'm a Senior Consultant in Cosmetic Surgeon. I'm attached to different hospitals like Max Hospital, Saroj Superspeciality Hospital and Mata Chanan Hospital in Janakpuri. Today I'll be discussing something about cosmetic surgery which most of the people are not aware what kind of surgery it is.
There is some basic difference between plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.
In plastic surgery basically, we try to achieve normal things while in cosmetic surgery person is already normal and we're trying to achieve supernormal things. That says someone is having a nose which he wants to be very sharp and thin and to look extra smart so we change that. This comes under cosmetic surgery. Similarly, if somebody's having problems with the face like if the face is loose due to age, or having wrinkles on the face, ears are more prominent, chin is short, we can do all these changes to make a person look better. Similarly cosmetic surgery can be done on all parts of body, it can be cosmetic surgery of breasts, it can be tummy tuck like we do a different kind of liposuction in which we reduce body fat, in the breast segmentation we can increase size of breasts that can be done through implants or through draftings, then we can remove heavy, flabby bags from the person like if the arms are lost and hanging we can make them tightened with surgery, it becomes really good.
Similarly, all areas of the body can be tackled with cosmetic surgery and in cosmetic surgery we also cover the non-invasive kind of surgery like Botox, like the fillers, if there are any depressions in the person we can just do instant fillers and he can look much better, with Botox we can remove all the wrinkles. All these procedures are short procedures and they're called Lunch Hour surgeries or Office procedures. And if somebody is having baggy eyelids or lose eyelids and looks much older than his age we can do Blepharoplasty in the eyes and make him much younger and better looking. Then we've lasers in our armamentarium which can remove scars, which can make the face much younger and better. Then we also do a lot of Hair Transplants. In the hair transplant, we take the patients own hair from the back and put it in the front so that your look is improved and you look much younger. These are basically the kind of cosmetic surgeries which we do routinely every day.
If you want to know details or want to consult me you can contact me through Lybrate or you can come to my clinic in Janakpuri. It is C-2A, 236A, Janakpuri, New Delhi -58.