Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pojijar Rahaman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pojijar RahamanYour feedback matters!
Which fruits are good and which are bad for people with diabetes? I once came across a GI (glycemic index) chart at a doctors chamber and read that grapes are low in GI but watermelons are high which contradicts doctor's opinion. So are fruits with low GI really good for diabetic people?
My Mother is having itching & skin diseases from long time, she is also suffering from Thyroid, BP & Heart problems. Tell what she can do?
Hi i am Suffering from frequent urination from a month. Sometimes pain in right lower abdomen. Taking aboff medicine but problem still unresolved. Please suggest. All medical report like urine test. Sr.creatine. Hemoglobin and ultrasound are normal. Sugar is also in control.
I am 38 years old. Fractured my right ankle. Doctor said not to do a plaster. But pain is not going. I have xray picture. I can upload here.
How to control blood pressure I am taking tablets daily nd every week I will check my b.p bt my b.p will be high it is not coming to normal.
I have dandruff .it does not remove after I had shampoo. Basically I use dove shampoo. What should I do to remove dandruff.
I am having ingrown nail in the leg toe finger ,2 times ingrown full nail removal surgery has been done even now also it is prone to same. I am suffering from pain since 10 days .kindly give me some advice or any alternative method by which I can get cured from ingrown leg toe nail.
Doctor, My question is I get scare very much for any reason if I hear some of died or some one is suffering any disease, so I think even I will get same and I start thinking negative, so please doc help me.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!