Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Raiganj. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Partha SahaYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, My dads age is 75. His prostate is 29gms now not able to pass urine from natural passage. Gone thru suprapubic since 6 months approx. And suffering with thyroid and high bp. Taking eltroxin 100 and 12.5 mg and betatrop and enam 5 for high bp. Started himplasia tablet (himalaya. One month is about to complete .please anyone suggest what's next step .should he continue himplasia more than a month or should stop. Please suggest .Thnx.
I am 60 yrs old. Suffering from prostate problems.please advise the tests to be carry out and medicine to follow.
I have recurrent urinary tract infection and doctor suggested for using ugiclean. Is ugiclean safe and helpful? Please advise.
I'm kidney failure patient from 2 year. Now I'm Dialysis regularly. But every night I'm suffering from cough in chest. And I'm getting too much pain. Please advise.
I am suffering from urinary tract infections from past 6 months, urine is yellow in colour, no pain in urination. What is the treatment of choice.
His operation of ca colon is done in 2012 and he is free from that his ultrasound reports are normal but he can not control the urine for an hour he always need to go washroom in every 3o or 45 min. What can we do.
Dear sir I am suffering pain bcz in my kidney 2 stone 1st stone 2.9 mm and 2nd stone 2.7 mm and present time I am take medicine but pain not finish and get so pain but pain what I can do please help me sir.
Dear Doctor, After waking up from afternoon's sleep I passed urine after that my eyes become blank and I was shivering and I was sweat. Today noon I had heavy meal in that some items were not present added with vanaspati. Now I am laying on bed. please give suggestions to become normal.
From last 2,3 weeks. My stools are very hard, even I'm getting pain in anus while excreting. Before that, from my childhood I never faced a problem like. Normally I used to excrete 2 times/day. But now, I'm excreting only once. That to in a painful way. What is the reason behind this? Is this because of hostel food, which is not good?
I am 19 year old I have a problem when I urinate some drop of urine with semen release after urination and when I sneezing or climbing than what I do.
Hi, I am currently living in UK and my family is in India. My father has a cancer history of more than 18 years. The symptoms started showing up in 1996 and the doctor did not advise for a scan that time. Later, he was detected with a large cancerous tumor on his left kidney and the entire kidney was taken out. The doctors advised him not to take Cigarettes as he was a chain smoker but he continued taking it at a reduced quantity for 10 years post operation and later in Nov, 2012 he was detected with one metastatic cancer tumor in his bran and several small nodules in his lungs and supra renal gland. The doctors prescribed him to take steroids before operation and post operation has has gone through complete remission of cancer. All nodules melted away on its own. However, he started showing symptoms of gastric ulcer. He started feeling racing heart due to anemia and he had black tarry stool and black vomiting in the month of August 2014. He quickly recovered and he was stable. But, he started having spicy food after a month. The symptoms came back strongly last December. Within a month, he recovered again. However, the symptoms keep coming these days and he is loosing his weight. Sometimes, he will be alright and start gaining weight and after 4 weeks the symptoms will come back again. There were 3-4 recurrences within a span of 6 months. Please advise.
Dear sir/mam my question is that, My father have sugar problem from the last 5years will you please tell me how to reduce it they have urin sugar problem.
What is leaky gut. please explain in simple words. I have faced urine infection many a times. I have smelly water type leak all the time. Even during intercourse I feeling like urinating. I have thyroid for last 10 yrs.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.