Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
What is symptoms of eye fllue and how can I prevent to suffer from this and what are the medium of its infection?
my age is 32 years , and i am residing in hyderabad . i don't have any cough , cold problem but from 3-4 days , drops of water are coming from eyes regularly with a slight burning in the eyes too. what would the possible remedy
Hi since 2 weeks my eyes are red and watery and it is paining lot while I open my eyes pls tell me what should I do and what is my problem.
I had operation on my lower side of right eye. Doctor told calazia sist. But after 3 days I am not completely cure. When I will join my office and work properly. Now if I read something water comes from eye. Is it curable properly?
Sir mere eyes m allergy h y Dr. ne bataya h jisse k krn meri eye m gathan a gai h or usme pus b a gya h jabki m ek bar aisi gathan ko operate krwa chuki hu but or b ho gai h palk m b inside m h or niche side b or m bht s Dr. Ko dikha chuki hu but no relief, so please mujhe treatment btaiye ya fr medicine.
I m 20 years old boy I have got blur eye sight its troubling me during college lectures I can't c anything frm board is there any solution that you may giv because I dnt wanna wear glasses.
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
My wife is suffering from Cold, which occurs anytime . We have consulted a Number of Doctors from various fields , but to no effect. The reason being given is that she is suffering from Allergy to Dust.
My son age 5 with sphere 1. 5 & cylinder -3 in both eyes axis 180. Vision 6/12. How can I improve his vision with diet and exercises. Dose cylinder increase fast or slow
I am getting pain near right eye every year during ending of winter season. What medicine I have to use to get relief.
I have an allergies and my eyes are affected the most they are puffy res and itchy waht can I do? Please help me.
I was suffering with eyesight! I have it from my 4th standard of schooling. Still I was using spectacles. I don't want to use it anymore. Kindly, please help me to cure my eyesight, medically or any health tips to cure it Right eye:- SPH -7.00 CYL -0.50 AXIS 180° Left eye:- SPH -7.00 Kindly suggest me a solution.
I felt some heavyness in my right eye regularly even after wearing spect. In morning i feel pain also in both the eyes. Can you help me for this.
My baby boy is nine month old and since last two days he had red eyes infection, he rubs again and again eyes. White water drops down. What kind of home remedies may be used?
I am Having squint eyes, due to an accident my eyes went like squint. Is there any treatment to gain as normal eyes? If surgery made, is it be permanent? Else it'll become squint again?
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.