Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nani Gapal JanaYour feedback matters!
What is cervical spondylitis? How this affect the blood circulation in our body? How can we take care of it?
Hii doctors, I want to know that is there treatment for removing mole (til) from face? I have 9 til on my face. Please suggest me.
Headaches are one of the most common ailments that afflict mankind regardless of age and gender. Headaches are pains and can occur in any region of the head, they can occur on both sides or on one side. The main aspects that are experienced are throbbing, nausea in the head which can occur gradually or suddenly. Headaches may last for days, hours or even less than an hour. It is important that we understand the symptoms and consult specialists if the symptoms persist.
The WHO reports that around 47% of the world's adult population will have experienced a headache within the last year. The global burden of headache is high as the same leads to disability and loss of working hours. Headache disorders are rated among the world top 10 causes of disability worldwide.
Half to three-fourth of the adults between 18 to 65 years of age in the world have had headaches in the last one year and among those more than 10 % have reported migraine. In the global burden of diseases study, migraine alone accounted for 1.3% of years lost due to disability.
Headaches are categorized into primary and secondary headaches:
- Primary headaches are illnesses caused directly by over activity or problems with pain sensitive structures in the head. This includes muscle nerves and blood vessels in the head and neck. They also include the chemical activity inside the brain.
- The common primary headaches are migraine, TTH and cluster headaches.
- Secondary headaches are because of some other condition affecting the pain sensitivity structures ranging from brain tumor or any other complication.
Causes of Headache:
Headaches can be caused because of various simple reasons that are mostly undetected and undiagnosed. Headaches are mainly caused by
- Hormonal changes
- Too much or too little sleep
- Exercising rigorously
- Straining eyes
- Excess of caffeine intake
- Not eating on time
The causes of headaches may be due to sinusitis, glaucoma, overuse of medication , ice cream headaches etc. Headaches are not perceived by the public as serious since they are mostly episodic and do not cause death. Majority take over the counter medications to relieve this headache. Repeated headache and the constant fear of the next one damages family life, social life and can cause unemployment.
There are more than 200 types of headaches, out of which majority of them are harmless and few are life threatening. It is important that you understand the symptoms and consult specialists if they persist.
Sir, I am 32 years, Male, suffering from loose motions, When I take food after few hours loose motions, (after food only loose motion not all the time), I was took medicine entire Quinol (antibiotic)
Hoe can I keep my eyes healthy and prevent my power from further falling? I use glasses. And also I spend a lot of time on mobile and laptop so give your advise considering this. Thank you. Hoping to receive a reply soon.
Sir I'm students so my weight is very low with age so that I want to increase my weight please give some solution about this problem.
I am 44 years old female. I look very thin and weak. I want to increase some weight. What should I do.
I have 1nd half month girl baby. Six days back I suffered from fever due to milk duct. I consult the doctor. She suggested me some antibiotics and also said had infection. After one day fever reduced. But some milk duct remains. Can you please help me to get normal. Please help.
I am a working 22 years old male having some problem in my left hand' s fingers. I can' t apply pressure from those fingers.
Hello Sir, I'm 22 yrs. Always I fell that my body isn't going well. Something wrong with my body. Some time stomach. Some time head. Some time leg. Some time heart bit grow. But almost I have nothing. Doctor's r saying this all r due to depression. If something get into my leg and start paining I started to think that it's a snake's bite, I'll die after few hrs. I always fell that I have tumour in brain. Cancer in blood. If anywhere I fell any pain I became worried. I think there is a tumor which will convert 2 cancer. I have cancer phobia. When I listen anybody died like such it worried me 2 much, I started to think about that. But this thinking came just last 1 n half year. Before this 1n half years I was in mess for study. Pls give me some solution pls sir. My life became hell.
I am having severe constipation did not pass stools for nearly a week kindly advise as soon as possible home remedies appreciated.
I am feeling weak and lethargic all the time not able to do my daily activities properly. I have lost interest in everything I do and it and not able to focus on anything doctor say it's anxiety problem and nothing. Feeling worried please answer this.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.