Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukund Lal Bera
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund Lal BeraYour feedback matters!
I am a job doing person and my work is all in computers only. So please suggest me how can I avoid the chances of gaining obesity, anxiety, body pain and all other problems by doing long time work in computer.
I am a 39yr old male person facing the problem of thyroid for the last 6yr and I am being treated by taking medicine regularly. So suggest me how can I improve my life style by getting rid or minimize this problem. What type of foods should I take and what not to be done.
Hello I am 32 year suffering from psoriasis last one year I have only 10% in my body give me best treatment to clear this psoriasis patches in my body. And I have one question why psoriasis occur in body.
I have suffered from cough from last 1month nd I took so many tablets but problem not solved. Nd when I eat sweet its become increasingly so please help me what should I do.
My due date is 25 Nov 2017, till now there is no sign of labour pain, as per ultrasound baby is healthy & weight is 3.4 kg. Please suggest what should I do for a healthy & normal delivery. As a daily routine I am doing walk & stairs.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask a dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.