Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukund Lal Bera
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund Lal BeraYour feedback matters!
Sir, I'm 24 year old .My Thyroid report show t3 as 109 ,T4 as 7.9 and TSH as 15.71. What can l do for to Reduce T S H?
I am 33 years old pregnant woman of 8 months. I hv extra mass under my right arm pit and above left breast. During pregnancy they have increased in size and became dark. Can you suggest me remedy.
Hello doc, I'm 24/m, I'm facing an infection where I get red small circular patches on skin some to me starts from head part or sometimes from waist or between legs and it flows all over the body. It's itchy and it goes down all over the body frm head to toe. Sometimes as serious as my face goes swollen n fever takes charge. Facing it since 5-6 yrs. I believe it's fungal infection- tinea corporis. What would be your suggest?
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old. Meri 2 saal ki ek baby h and 2nd pregnancy hai 8 month ki. And meri peit me bht saare stretch marks pehle ke the. Aur bhi aa gye h.kya precaution lu. please help me.
My gums are bleeding from some days during brush. Will you suggest me any home remedy to get rid of this?
Im 21 years old from 2 months im losing hairs from temple of head. Im feeling depressed whether I'm going bald soon? Im using bajaj almond oil before that I was using coconut oil. Please tell me solution im going visit doctor soon. Is there any home remedy.
Hi. I'm a 20 years old male. I have a issue regarding my penis size. It's 7 cm when flaccid and about 13 cm when erect. I never had intercourse. But I did foreplay with my ex partner and we were in the mood to go all out. Suddenly I started to feel nervous because my penis is not that big but she told me that It had more than enough girth. Can you please advice me something on this. I know being nervous is natural on first time is natural but I always get a feeling that it is too small and I should only date small girls because there might be a possibility that there vaginas are not that deep.
I have changed my food style (no grains, no sweet, no sweet fruits, no stuffed items, no oily items, no spices, items&no tubers )only greens, vegetables,eggs, chicken,lamp, fish, diary and diary products, veg salad, almond,nuts, pista,wall nuts, avakoda,papaya and give now consuming. Due to this food style hair loss occurs. What is the remedy?
What to apply on hair, oil or serum and if oil then why oil and if serum then why serum? I am confused some says oils and some says use serum.
Give me some idea's to maintain our physical fits good What type of food is better for good health And also give some suggestion to control hair fall.
My weight is 94 kg My all body is almost slim but my tummy is so fatty So please give some tips to loss my tummy fat Thanks.
I have really very dandruff in my hair and bcoz of which my hair are just stop growing what is the proper remedy for this?
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.