Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukund Lal Bera
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund Lal BeraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, suffering from PCOS my periods is regular after medication currently my doctor recommend me to take Oosure and PCO care tab. I am trying to conceive kindly suggest me some methods which increases my chance.
Whenever I am watching any sex film or related to that I found just water like liquid on the very head of my penis. What is this? And is this harmful for my physical condition?
Im getting a sudden hairfall and it is very. I have dandruff but it is not that much and recently I had used hair dye which was washed off just during application because it caused a irritating issue with my scalp and yeah it was not applied on my whole scalp. Just on a little area it was applied. Kindly help me with this.
I had a luv moment wth my bf on15 nov aftrnun he had not ejaculated inside n we hd just genital touch nor he had inserted inside. To be in a safe side I had taken unwanted 71 on 16 nov n98. Last month I had period on28th oct. Stil is there any risk or not. please rply soon.
I have desk job from last two years my weight goes up from 67 kg to 82 kgs pls help me how can you loss my weight.
My period date was 16,17 but now I just feel pain but no period. Last one moth back I was with my husband for intimate but when he put his part in my part so I felt pain and he stopped. please tell me what is the reason. This is first time period date late.
Most of us may not be aware, but the knee is the largest joint in the human body and contributes the maximum to a person’s physical movement from one place to another. The knees play a significant role in a variety of movements including squatting, supporting the weight, running, kneeling, sitting, etc.
Whether it is a severe accident, osteoarthritis that set in with age, or other reasons, the result could be stiff, painful knees. The first line of treatment would be exercise, physiotherapy, and medications. However, if these do not work, then surgical treatment is the choice. Though usually it is reserved for people over the age of 50, there could be exceptions.
Given the number of functions it is involved in, when a serious procedure like knee replacement is being considered, the pain that the person would go through and the recovery time are two important parameters to address. It is best that the patient has a detailed discussion with the doctor and gets all doubts clarified. This will help both the patient and the doctor have realistic and practical expectations about what to expect after the surgery.
So, when pain and stiffness make knee replacement inevitable, prepare for it. The following sequence outlines what happens right from surgery to recovery.
- Under general anesthesia, the damaged portion of the knee is removed, and a prosthesis (metal or plastic) is used to replace the removed portion.
- Hospital stay can range from 3 to 5 days.
- In about a month, the patient will have remarkable recovery, with almost no pain.
- Though not advisable, most patients would be able to stand and do basic movement on the day of surgery.
- Begin walking with the support of parallel bars and continue using cane/walker/crutches for the first few days to avoid overload on the knees.
- With proper support, walking is possible in 3 to 5 days. Continue using a cane for the next few weeks to strengthen the knee.
- Schedule a postoperative visit in the 4th to 6th week after surgery.
- Draw up an exercise routine with your physiotherapist.
- Ice pack can be applied to control swelling.
- Driving should be possible, once you are off pain medications, as these can make you drowsy.
- Blood clot in the surgical site causing a bruise will disappear in a couple of weeks.
- Knee replacement is almost magical as in the long run (10 years postoperatively), there is a good 98% chances of success.
Having said this, it is important to remember each person responds differently to the procedure and therefore treatment/rehabilitation is completely personalized. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!