Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudula NimjeYour feedback matters!
I had an enprotected sex with wife 5 days back but she does not want to get pregnant now what measures we have to take to stop unwanted pregnancy reply immediately please.
From last 2 years my periods is been irregular. When I take medicines it gets on time and whenever I stop taking medicines it again become irregular. please help.
I am 46 years female and unmarried. I am continuing my periods every month but it remain for two and half days. I want to get married. I want to know about my case of fertility and how to deal with it after or before marriage?
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
खूबसूरत कौन नहीं दिखना चाहता। रंग-रूप बदलना हमारे हाथ में नहीं, मगर अपनी त्वचा की सही देखभाल करके बेदाग और आकर्षक जरूर दिखा जा सकता है। स्वस्थ त्वचा हमारी खूबसूरती ही नहीं बढ़ाती, बल्कि हमारे अच्छे स्वास्थ्य की भी निशानी है। अगर आप कुदरती तौर पर खूबसत और उजली रंगत के मालिक हैं, तो भी आपको ये खूबसूरती बरकरार रखने के लिए उचित देखभाल की जरूरत है। बाजार ऐसे कई उत्पादों से भरे पड़ें हैं जो खूबसरती बढ़ाने का दावा करते हैं, लेकिन इनके इस्तेमाल से पहले हमें इनमें मौजूद केमिकल के दुष्परिणामों के बारे में भी सोच लेना चाहिए। आयुर्वेद खूबसूरती बढ़ाने के लिए काफी प्राचीन विज्ञान के रूप में जाना जाता है। आयुर्वेदिक उत्पाद जड़ी बूटियों, फलोंऔर सब्जियो के अंश से बने होते हैं, जो आपकी त्वचा और आपके बालों के लिए भी काफी सौय होते हैं। आयुर्वेद इस बात को काफी पहले मान चुका है कि, बाहरी सुंदरता आपके भीतर के संतुलन पर काफी हद तक निर्भर करती है। इसके लिए त्वचा और बालों के प्रकार के साथ अपने शरीर की प्रकृति को जानकर सही देखभाल जरूरी है।
जानें शरीर के दोष- आपकी त्वचा आपकी आयुर्वेदिक संरचना पर आधारित होती है। हमारे शरीर में तीन तरह के दोष पाए जाते हैं- वात, पित्त और कफ। वात दोष युक्त व्यक्ति की त्वचा शुष्क होती है, रोमछि द्र महीन होते हैं और इस पर झुर्रियां जल्दी पड़ती हैं। पित्त दोष से पीडि़त लोगों को त्वचा पर रोजेसिया, पपड़ी पडऩा और दाने पडऩे जैसी समस्याओं से दो-चार होना पड़ता है। वहीं कफ दोष से पीडि़त लोगों के रोमछिद्र बड़े होते हैं जिससे ब्लैकहेड्स और मुहासों जैसी समस्याए सामने आती हैं। अपनी त्वचा के हिसाब से आप यहां दिए गए ये ब्यूटी टिप्स आजमा सकती हैं।
1. नारियल दाग हटाए, त्वचा को रखे नम- रुखी त्वचा के लिए नारियल तेल को रामबाण माना गया है। नारियल का तेल हल्का होता है और इसकी तासीर ठंडी मानी जाती है, इसलिए ये गर्मियों के लिए भी उपयुक्त है। नारियल के तेल से चेहरे के दाग-धब्बे धीरे-धीरे हल्के हो जाते हैं। ये झुर्रियों से बचाता है और एक बेहतरीन मॉइश्चराइजर है। चेहरे और त्वचा पर अरंडी या जैतून का तेल भी काफी असरकारक है। ये त्वचा में कसाव बनाए रखता है साथ ही रंगत भी निखारता है।
2. बेसन के उबटन से निखारें रंगत- अगर आपकी त्वचा तैलीय है, तो बेसन का उबटन आपके लिए काफी फायदेमंद हो सकता है। उबटन बनाने के लिए बेसन में नींबू का रस, शहद और हल्दी मिलाकार इसमें दूध डालकर पेस्ट बनाएं। इस उबटन का रोजाना इस्तेमाल करने से रंग निखरता है। हल्दी में बैक्टीरियारोधी गुण होते हैं, जिससे ये त्वचा के लिए काफी अच्छी होती है।
3. चीनी का स्क्रब दे दमकती त्वचा - चेहरे और हाथों की मृत त्वचा हटाने के लिए चीनी केस्क्रब का इस्तेमाल करें। चीनी में नींबूऔर मलाई मिलाकर इसे कुछ देर के लिए रख दें। इसके बाद इस मिश्रण को चेहरे पर लगा लें। कुछ देर सूखने के बाद इसे गोलाई से मलकर स्क्रब की तरह छुड़ा लें। इस स्क्रब का इस्तेमाल होठों की मृत त्वचा हटाने केलिए किया जा सकता है। स्क्रब में मौजूद नींबू में ब्लीचिंग के गुण होते हैं, जिससे त्वचा के दाग-धब्बे दूर होते हैं। चीनी प्राकृतिक स्क्रब का काम करती है, वहींमलाई त्वचा में चमक लाती है।
4. हैरान कर देंगे कच्चे दूध के गुण- दूध पीने में जितना फायदेमंद होता है उतना ही खूबसूरती निखारने में भी। कच्चे दूध का इस्तेमाल क्लींजर के रूप में किया जा सकता है। रुई के फाहे में कच्चा दूध लगाकर इससे मेकअप छुड़ाएं। रोमछिद्रों से गंदगी हटाने में कच्चा दूध काफी लाभदायक होता है। कच्चे दूधमें मॉश्चराइजिंग के गुण होने के साथ ये त्वचा को ठंडक पहुंचाता है। इसके अलावा बालों को धोने के लिए कंडीशनर के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है। इतना ही नहीं नहाने के पानी में दूध मिलाने से आपकी त्वचा को काफी फायदे पहुंचाता है।
5. गुलाब जल से करें त्वचा टोन- हमारी त्वचा को नियमित देखभाल की जरूरत है, जिसमें टोनिंग भी अहम हिस्सा है। त्वचा दूध से साफ करने के बाद इस पर टोनर के रूप में गुलाब जल लगाएं। गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल दिन में कई बार किया जा सकता है। वहीं सर्दियों में ग्लिसरीन में गुलाब जल और नींबू मिलाकर लगाने से त्वचा में निखार आता है।
6. एलोविरा प्रकृति का वरदान- एलोविरा त्वचा और बालों को खूबसूरत बनाता है वहीं इसका जूस पीने से भी कई फायदे होते हैं। एलोविरा सनबर्न से राहत दिलाता है, दाग-धब्बे दूर करता है साथ ही बहुत अच्छा मॉइश्चराइजर है। त्वचा के अलावा एलोविरा बालों केलिए बेहतरीन कंडीशनर भी है। चेहरे पर एलोविरा लगाकर सो जाएं और सुबह ठंडे पानी से चेहरा धो लें। ऐसा नियमित करने से चेहरे के दाग-धब्बे दूर होते हैं साथ ही चेहरे पर झुर्रियां नहीं पड़तीं।
इन्हें भी आजमाएं- आयुर्वेद में शरीर के तत्वों के संतुलन का विशेष महत्व है। इसका असर आपके चेहरे पर भी नजर आता है। पानी पर्याप्त मात्रा में पिएं ये शरीर से हानिकारक तत्व बाहर निकालता है। ज्यादा तेल-मसालों से परहेज करें और खाने में हरी सब्जियां और फल शामिल करें।
Can I use kudzoflam in lactation periods as a painkiller, soft tissue injury I have? My kid is 1.5 yr.
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 14th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 13MMs, Endometrium is 6MMs, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. Thanks.
A woman's sexual desire never remains the same. It fluctuates with a woman’s menstrual cycle, age, mental state and health. Life changes like pregnancy, menopause and social dynamics like family relationships and stress at work affect her libido. But there are other reasons which are more ‘chemical’ for a woman’s sexual highs and lows, as we shall soon see. Before we get to the symptoms and reasons for low libido in women, let’s define what low sexual drive is.
If a woman has persistent or recurrent lack of sexual interest, she may be suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder or low sex drive. This is the most common form of sexual dysfunction among women of all ages.
Common symptoms of low sex drive are
- No interest in any type of sexual activity, like touching, kissing or even self-stimulation
- Absence of sexual fantasies or thoughts
Physical causes which lead to low sex drive in women
- Diseases: Arthritis, cancer, back pain, diabetes, high BP, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases can affect arousal and sexual enjoyment in women.
- Low testosterone: This male hormone affects sexual drive in both men and women. The levels of testosterone peak in the 20s in women and then decline, which means older women have lower sex drives than younger ones. The levels tank dramatically after menopause.
- Medications: Use of antidepressants and anti-seizure medications can cause low sex drive in women and so can certain blood pressure lowering drugs, and oral contraceptives. These drugs affect libido in many ways like decreasing available testosterone levels or affecting blood flow.
- Disorders: Conditions like thyroid dysfunction, endometriosis and fibroids are all libido dampeners.
- Hormonal changes: Estrogen levels fall during menopause. This affects sexual desire and may lead to dry vagina syndrome, causing pain during sex. Pregnancy and breast-feeding also take a toll on female desire as these bring about massive changes in her body image along with numbing fatigue.
- Anxiety and depression
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Negative sexual experiences
- Alcohol and drug use
Since sexual desire in women is so complex and multi-dimensional, relationships, emotional state of a woman, her sense of well-being, as well as closeness and chemistry have a role to play. However, low sexual desire has to be recognized as such, to be cured. The cure for low libido is not just physical, but it is usually a multi-pronged strategy including social, psychological and emotional factors. But we assure you that a visit to a doctor, lifestyle changes and medications can help you get into the mood more often. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
After sex when will I wash vagina to prevent infection for getting pregnant. Bcoz whenever I wants to conceive I hve got infection. So what will I do.
I am 23 years old. I am having PCOS, I want to loose weight to improve my condition. Can you suggest me how to loose weight easily without much diet and exercise.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear Sir/ madam I'm 25 years male. I'm getting blood in urine. It happened twice in past 1 week. This occurs when my penis gets erected due to some inner feeling, and I'm not doing masturbation though, while I go to urine after my erection stops, blood come in. Urine. If I go second time after that, it is same as the normal urination. What precaution or medication to be done. Wats the problem actually I'm having. Please help out me to overcome this.
Age- 29 sex- f height-5" 2 weight- 78 status- married children- one (2yrold) I want to lose my weight seriously to become fit and beautiful. Though I am very active in my daily routine but I don't look like odd to others. I can't walk alone as I have to be with my child all d time. Please suggest me the idea by doing that I will be thin within 6 months. I have uric acid 8. I have turned myself into vegetarian. I drink 3 ltr water. I m using olive oil n spinach in my food. Can I eat mango ripe. Please suggest the diet to loose at least 15 kg weight from my body.
Before marriage I had tablet to avoid my period in February. My period actual date was March 13. First I thought I may be pregnant. But I dint do my pregnancy test. I was waiting to do checkup in the first week of April. Whether itz there any chance for me to be pregnant at that time. But unfortunately I had my period on 29th March. What may be the reason for such situation. please clear my doubt.
My sister is 32 year old, she was diagnosed with low grade dcis in Feb 2016. Her lump was on the breast which was removed surgically. She also took 4 chemo and 31 days radiation. She successfully completed her treatment. Then Dr. Prescribed her tamoxifen meds. Her entire treatment ended in august 2016. Now just few days back (20th oct 2016) she got another lump on the same breast, on 8th she had done mammography test which was clear. What is the possibility that 'C' has reoccurred? We are in deep tension, please help Dr. Feeling scared.
Hi My name is Ms. lalwani Mujhe khuch dino sai vagina mai bahut jyada etching ho rhi h orr kaafi dryness feel ho rhi h.After sex mujhe jalan hoti h.Or back mai, vagina,tummy per and face red pimples with white pus nikalte ja rhe h.Suggest mujhe kya karna cahiye and sex karna cahiye ya nhi. Or mai bahut jald hi tired feel karti hu. Pls suggest mujhe kya karna cahiye I am totaly confused.
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.