Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrudula NimjeYour feedback matters!
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
If I have pcod means what is the problems I'l face? How can I reduce that quickly in simple normal herbal way?
She had periods on 24 of june nd ended on 1 of july we are planning to have unprotected sex on 6 can she be pregnant? Is it safe days for her to have sex.
I am 24 years old. I had sex with my bf one month ago but I had taken oral contraceptive that time. But we had done it a couple of times in a week n he jerked it n I took the oral contraceptive only once at the end of the week. I check through the prega news after a month n it shows positive. What should I do next? This is my 1st experience n m so much tensed please help me.
Everybody has fears. But when is it a phobia and not simply a fear? There are certain symptoms to look out for such as difficulty breathing, feeling dizzy or light headed, trembling or shaking, feeling overwhelmed, fear of losing control, an intense need to leave the space etc. Phobias can be categorized into many different types like animal phobias (snakes, spiders, rodents etc.), natural environment phobias (heights, storms, water, dark etc.), situational phobias (enclosed spaces, flying, driving etc.) and blood-injection-injury phobias (illness, needles, medical procedures etc.).
It is important to know when it is time to seek help for your phobia. Some ways you could know are:
- You recognize the fear is unreasonable and excessive
- You start avoiding certain places and situations
- Your avoidance interferes with daily functioning
- You’ve had the phobia for at least 6 months
In the meanwhile, follow these steps to help control your phobia:
1. Make a list:
Make a list of all the situations related to your phobia that you are frightened of. For example, if you are afraid of flying, your list may include waiting at the security point, booking your ticket, watching other planes take off or land etc.
2. Create you fear ladder:
Arrange the items on your list from least to most scary. The first item can induce anxiety but not so much that it stops you from trying it. When creating this ladder, keep in mind what you want your end goal to be, this can help you breakdown the items easier.
3. Work your way down the ladder:
Start working your way down the ladder taking it one step at a time. Start with the first item on your list then only when you are comfortable with that should you move on to the next item. It is important to wait until the item you are on no longer gives you any anxiety before moving on the next one.
It is important to practice this as often as you can. Repeated exposure to the fear will reduce the anxiety being felt. That being said, don’t rush through the steps. Go at a pace you are comfortable with and don’t move on until you on longer feel anxious in that situation.
While you are going through the items it is important to consciously breathe when anxious. When we are anxious our breathing gets hitched, our heart rate increases and we star sweating. When this happens, it is important to take some deep breaths and relax your whatever muscles are tensing. When your breathing normalizes again try going into the situation again to breathe deeply while doing so.
Dear doctor, I recently passed with d &c (april 12) as there is no fetus at 10 weeks, I am thyroid patient and on 62.5mcg thyronorm. After d & c I did intercourse after 2 months as I was in other country, I feel very burning, later I had yeast infection, Dr. Gave me 7 days vaginal suppository on 9th day I make love again feel burning, then my periods come after periods we make love on 7th day. Now again I have so much itching and burning in vulva seems like yeast infection symptoms again. Is there anything serious as in 15 days I get yeastt infection again this happened whenever I make love. Kindly guide?
My breasts skin getting loose. I want a fit and maintained figure for my husband love. What can I do?
I breastfeed my son for 10 months nd milk was, very less. And now after quiting breastfeeding my breast is very small nd loose. What to do?
I had endoscopic surgery on October 2013. That time they removed my right side tube. Now I am trying to get pregnancy. From 2 years doing medicine for that. To get pregnant what should I do?
I am 23 years old. Last month I took 2 emergency contraceptive pills on 2nd and 6 th of Aug. I had my menstrual date on 21st of Aug but my periods started on 16th of Aug and I had lighter flow than usual. I am feeling my breasts are enlarged and I am gaining weight. I am on anti tuberculosis drug treatment since March. Is breast enlargement and weight gain are the side effects of EC?
Hello. I got married past 50 days back and my wife is pregnant now. She is having stomach pain and back pain because of her heat in her body. So can I have a sex with her once in 2 days.
Good for your brain: Almonds are a source of many nutrients which help in the development and health of the human brain. Almonds have been connected to a higher intellectual level and they have long been considered an essential food item for growing children. Almonds also contain two vital brain nutrients, riboflavin, and L-carnitine, which have been shown to increase brain activity, resulting in new neural pathways and a decreased occurrence of Alzheimer's disease.
Regulation of cholesterol: Regular consumption of almonds helps to increase the level of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) and they reduce the level of low-density lipoproteins (LDL). This balance is vital to a healthy cholesterol level, and a reduction of LDL (bad cholesterol) is always a good thing.
Bone Health: Almonds are a fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals, and phosphorous is definitely counted among them! Phosphorous can have a considerable impact on the strength and durability of bones and teeth while also preventing the onset of age-related conditions like osteoporosis.