Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MannaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain from 1mth and I done my ESR test and it was 50 mm by westergrn method and yesterday I done one more test of ESR and it is 18 mm by automated method please help why I have so much pain.
I have a problem of masturbating twice in a week is this going to make problem in future. I want to get rid of it.
Dear Sir/Madam I wanna make fat could you suggest me, what should I take meals in daily food? Cz im very thin.:(
Hair are an indispensable part of one’s aura and personality. To have thick and voluminous hair adds so much to one’s beauty. It defines one’s image and confidence. Baldness, losing and thinning of hair is of great concern for both men and women. In a stressful and competitive world like ours, people start losing hair at very young age. This is often attributed to our lifestyle, environmental pollution, inadequate sleep, excessive smoking and drinking. Losing hair is depressing as it is a sign of ageing. The cosmetic market today is flooded with products; be it hair fall control shampoos, serums, conditioners or hair masks. Many Ayurvedic remedies are also available for users to try.
However, the truth is nothing offers a tangible permanent solution than a surgery. However, Surgery comes with a host of side effects and is neither advisable nor affordable. Thus, the question is; whether there is any hope for people who want to regain their hair? Well, Aesthetic Medicine is undertaking lots of research on a possible cure for this condition. Recent Research suggests that adult stem cells have the ability to produce different stem cells, thus cells from hair follicles can be utilised to stimulate hair growth. One such research at the University of Pennsylvania, January 2014 described a method to convert adult cells into epithelial stem cells, responsible for hair growth. Many such studies on adult stem cells are underway.
Stem cells are tiny microscopic cells responsible for repair and regeneration of aged and damaged tissues. By now, everyone knows the amazing benefits of stem cells from umbilical cord, thanks to the Stem Cell Banking concept. The good news is that ongoing research on Stem Cells as a non-surgical way to treat baldness now offers a ray of hope for people suffering from hair loss issues.
Stem Cell treatment helps regeneration of damaged hair follicles thus, promoting hair growth. The procedure is simple and painless. It has minimal side effects and requires no hospitalisation. The live hair follicles from the patient’s hair are used to harvest stem cells. The processed stem cells are then carefully and slowly injected into balding areas with the help of very fine needles. Local anaesthesia is used to avoid any pain or discomfort.
Results in the form of visible hair growth, as well as improvement in density and thickness, are visible within a month. Stem Cell treatment is undoubtedly one of the advanced treatments for hair loss available today. Many clinics/ hospitals are now beginning to offer stem cell therapy for hair loss treatment. However, if hair loss is your concern, It is best to consult an expert, ask a free question and get your scalp examined and be assured of the usefulness of this therapy for yourself before deciding to go for the treatment.
My daughter is playing tennis and she is aged 15. Her weight is 59.9 kg and her height is 5 feet 3 inches. We want to have a diet plan for her so that she can reduce some weight, her height gets increased and it can help her in playing competitive tennis.
Sir, I taken tobacco mix pan masala since last 18 years. App last 8 year my mouth open only one finger. At presently last 6 month I withdrawn all drug's. Any suggest pl reply.
A prolonged intimate experience is always desirable, but due to varied reasons, men sometimes experience early discharge. Also known as premature ejaculation, it is the most common male sexual problem. About 30% of the male population has had this problem at some time in their lives, with the semen coming out before any of the partners experiencing an orgasm.
The ejaculation has two phases: Emission and Ejaculation. In people with early discharge, there is quick emission of the seminal fluid and the sperms are ejaculated before a thorough penetration, because of which there could be incomplete satisfaction for both the partners.
An actual definition for this problem is not possible, as different people have different expectations and experiences. However, as a general rule, ejaculation that happens within 10 minutes is considered premature. Some of the causes include anxiety, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate dietary patterns. For men, early discharge can be very stressful as they begin to doubt their self-worth. The inability to satisfy their partner can be very troublesome.
Symptoms: There are no symptoms other than experiencing it during the actual act. There is a rapid arousal with a short-lasting erection and an ejaculation that happens within minutes or sometimes even less than a minute.
Remedies: While the anxiety and the lifestyle changes need to be managed, there are other simple techniques that can help manage the issue at hand.
- Eggs: They provide the required protein that is essential for the production of sex hormones.
- Blueberries: This improves blood flow, especially to the genital area, thereby helping maintain erection.
- Asparagus powder: This can be mixed in milk and boiled and consumed twice daily.
- Almond and ginger: A mixture of crushed almonds soaked overnight with ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron in milk also gives desired results.
In addition to this, there are specific yoga postures which are believed to help in delaying the ejaculation. Meditation including bhastrika pranayama, anulom vilom, and kapal bhaati can be helpful.
There is a strong psychological component with stress and anxiety being major reasons for early discharge. Therefore, managing these underlying issues can often relieve the problem. Counseling the couple also is very helpful in managing the issue. An understanding spouse often helps solve the issue, rather than aggravate it.
Therapies like shirodhara and shiro basti can also help reduce stress and anxiety and manage premature ejaculation. Frequent sexual activity should be avoided, with masturbation not to exceed more than 2 times a week. Also, it has been observed that incidence of premature ejaculation reduces with age and most men learn to control ejaculation as they grow older. The problem is more with younger men who are more anxious and curious about their sex life.
I am of 23. I am thin. My cheeks so thin I feel so hunger even after 2 3 hours of breakfast and lunch you want to gain weight and fat what should I do?
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
Dear doctor, Kindly suggest me how to put on weight? I work in aviation industry n do not get time to have proper food, kindly advise me how to put on weight n what to eat. Any supplementary required? Please advise I am worried. Regards
I need help. My back hurts when I get up or when I sit. It hurts alot. Please help me. I cant sleep. I cant work now tell me what to do. I really need your help.
In summers, one must take care of his hydration levels as the heat and rising temperature of the day in summers makes you to lose water from your body and create the status of dehydration. Moreover, in summers one suffers from diarrhea (डायरिया (Diarrhea). लगातार लूज मोशन यानि पतला दस्त आना, उल्टी होना डायरिया कहलाता है।) which happens because food gets spoiled quickly in summers.
Therefore, one must be careful while eating outside food in order to avoid food infection and thereby loose motions and dedydration.
If your tongue and throat feel dryness, you tend to be sleepy and your concentration to listen anything around start diminishing, it is sign of dehydration. If pulse increase, urine formation decrease it is bad sign during dehydration which poses a risk to your kidneys.
Many dehydration cases land up in kidney failure if dehydration is not correcetd timely by I.V. Fluids or Oral Rehydration Therapy.
Save your kidneys and correct dehydration timely. Be careful in summers. Drink more water. Have lemon juice or buttermilk daily.