Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 39 weeks pregnant and I want a normal delivery and no complications after 40 weeks so please tell me how to induce labor naturally at home as I'm doing exercises also.
Hello doctor. Meri shaadi ko ek saal hua hai abhi hum dono baby nhi chahte hain. Last night (30march) sex karte time by mistake condom broke ho gaya. Maine turant wash kiya tha but ab mere husband mujhe i-pill khane ko bol rahe hai. Aur aj (31march) mera period bhi ho gaya hai. Maine ek i-pill 7month pahle bhi khaae thi. To kya dusri khaana safe hoga? Future me mujhe conceive karne me is se problem to nhi hogi? Mera last period 28 feb ko hua tha.
I have a baby of 4 yrs. After caesarian delivery my stomach size has increased. And I work in a bank .so I think continuously sitting has also contributed to this problem. My body is slim only stomach portion is heavy .what to do.
I suffered from TB 15 years back & that got cured after 9 month course of medicine. Now I am 30 and trying for pregnancy from the last 4-5 months. My follicular study was normal. Is that TB treatment (which was done 15 years back) is creating problem in conceiving?
I am 26 year old female. My period is due. My husband fingered me and I bled. Also after sex I bleed. It feels like my period is on but there is no blood. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst earlier this year. But after taking birth control pills for a month that was ruled out. M worried.
What can I do for decrease my back pane during my periods and what precautions are? Is this problems effects my future married life.
She is not having her regular period and also plain in lower part (uterine. She unmarried. It is happened second time continuously.
Hi, I am 25 years old. Me and my fiance had sex on 29th of march, and I took an Ipill on 30th of march. My last period started on 21st of march. I did notice a dark brownish discharge today that is 13th of April. And the discharge was very little and was there only for a day. Kindly let me know if am safe and what could be the cause of this discharge.
I am 23 years old female I am having lump in right side of my breast and it has increase in size! I don't have any pain in it the lump can move every where in breast. It is movable. Is it cancerous or non cancerous?
Hi I have had an unprotected sex with my husband on 7th day of my period and immediately took an i-pill now after 5 days I started bleeding again is it like this after taking an i-pill is it safe that I won't get pregnant we are just married and had unprotected sex for the first time? Will the bleeding stop and is it sure that I wnt be pregnant.
I am 26 years old. I want to ask that periods aane ka mtlab ye hota hai ke aap pregnent nai. Kya periods aane ke baad bhi chance hai ke aap pregnent rahe.
Sex on 29th may 2016 Periods started on 31st may 2016 And now missed periods for the month of june, till date 9th july no periods. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor, Tomorrow is my expected due date of period. And from past 2 days I am getting thick white discharge which is not sticky but it's is heavy. Normally it should be dry as I have observed. I never had such discharge. I am trying to conceive. I do have some light cramps on my left side of lower tummy. Period symptoms are quite lower as compared to previous cycles. What may be the reason of discharge.
My mother is 48 yrs old. She has irregular periods with heavy bleeding. She consult with the doctor, and doc is saying from last 1year that now its time to stop the menstruation period, but nothing happened.My mother has to suffer alot of pain with heavy blood flow every month. Please suggest what to do. Thanks in advance!
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.