Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KularaniYour feedback matters!
1.Most febrile seizures occur in the first few hours of a fever, during the initial rise in body temperature.It occurs usually in children in age groups 3mths -5-6yrs.
2.Most febrile seizures last only a few minutes and are accompanied by a fever above 101°F (38.3°C). Although they can be frightening for parents, brief febrile seizures (less than 15 minutes) do not cause any long-term health problems.
3.Having a febrile seizure does not mean a child has epilepsy.
4Children at highest risk for recurrence are those who have:
their first febrile seizure at a young age (younger than 18 months)
a family history of febrile seizures
a febrile seizure as the first sign of an illness
a relatively low temperature increases with their first febrile seizure
What should be done in case of febrile seizure:
>Note the start time of the seizure. If the seizure lasts longer than 5 minutes, call an ambulance.
> The child should be taken immediately to the nearest medical facility for diagnosis and treatment.
>Call an ambulance if the seizure is less than 5 minutes but the child does not seem to be recovering quickly.
>Gradually place the child on a protected surface such as the floor or ground to prevent accidental injury. Do not restrain or hold a child during a convulsion.
>Position the child on his or her side or stomach to prevent choking. When possible, gently remove any objects from the child’s mouth. Nothing should ever be placed in the child's mouth during a convulsion. These objects can obstruct the child's airway and make breathing difficult.
>Seek immediate medical attention if this is the child’s first febrile seizure and take the child to the doctor once the seizure has ended to check for the cause of the fever. This is especially urgent if the child shows sym.ptoms of stiff neck, extreme lethargy, or abundant vomiting, which may be signs of meningitis, an infection over the brain surface.
I have tell the about full body pain. And this problem increasing day by day. I have gone through many treatments but not relief please tell the solution?
I am 28 old male I have pimples and blackheads and my skin is oily skin this problem is having from last 5 years what should I do? Please advice.
She lose her mind control she is doing crazy things like she gets angry very fast she talk alone she didn't listening any family member etc. what should she do ?
I am very stressed because of studies and it is affecting my sleep cycle? What should I do. Please help me.
What should I do to increase mental strength and mental sharpness. Also tell me about the ways to increase my height up to 6 feet.
I am facing problem while doing sex my stamina is very low. It takes me hardly one minute to discharge so by this partner also get dissatisfied kindly suggest how can I increase my stamina and live my happy married life.
Sir I have problem in my stomach. When I take food any time in a day after taking food I have pain in my stomach many times in a month. Due to this problem my weight is 49 kg? I dont Take food at particular time because I live in hostel. Is there any tips to get relief from stomach pain. And also for good health problem. Sir tell me that which kinds of problems will occurred by stomach problems. My age is 20 running.
This is not actually semen but a secretion from the prostatic and urethral glands. When a man squats in the Indian style toilet and strains a little, the pressure is transmitted from the rectum to the prostate and urethra, and this in turn results in a few drops of a sticky substance to come out of the urethra.
I have black sports as well as pimples on my back. I have used scar removed cream in 4 months .please help.
Sir from two years I have a eyes problem of paining eyes when I notice something for sometime it has a pain and have crying of eyes sir plzz clear my problem.
I am 34 year male. I am facing numbness in my right leg starting from right upper back since 1 and half month. I have no pain in my right leg. I am experiencing extreme upper backache and inflammation especially while lying on bed. Since last week my right foot and even left foot has swollen and toe of right food has turned blue. Since yesterday I have starting feeling pain in my left leg and I am unable to even stand and walk. I have seen a orthopedist who (after test) said that uric acid is on higher side and vitamin D is on lower side. I have also seen another doctor who has said that its veins compression. Please suggest what should I do. I am scared.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands
Hello doctor i want to know how can my teeths are milky white from yellow and what are the expenses ?
I regularly shave twice a week. Its been a month that one side corner of my moustache has disappear I have consulted my family doctor for the same he said its fungal infection and advise me to use ketoconazole based shampoo. But I can't see any progress please suggests.
Since 3 month I didn't have my period. Pls suggest me some medicine to start my period immediately..
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.