Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kartik AichYour feedback matters!
From last week I am unable to sleep at night I have tried many meditation also but of no use so please suggest me.
My son is 2 year old. He is a very happy, social and fun loving child. He is nauseatic lot many times and even throws up for last 7 to 10 days. I had shown him to his regular paediatric, she said there might be some stomach upset and gave to stop vomiting. It did not help and she changed it to Atarax drops, which didn't help either, so discontinued it after 2 doses after reading on the net that it's a very strong medicine. I referred him to one of the most senior most and reputed paediatric in my city. He said that the child's stomach is absolutely fine no need to give him any medicine, he is just trying to do it to grab your attention, just ignore. I told him most of the time he gets up from his afternoon nap and throws up. He said at times when kids are having anxiety they may do it, just ignore it. I did ignore for 2 to 3 days he was still vomiting (lesser quantity though but 2 to 3 times) . I started with probiotic sachet Reflora-R which has reduced his vomiting and nauseatic feeling a bit but not completely stopped. After vomiting the child is fine just like a normal happy child. Should I show him to a gastroenterologist or is it his anxiety?
Mera beta 11 months ka hai uske teeth nikal rhe hai usse loose motion lag gae hai and wo bhot week ho gaya hai mai aisa kya karu wo thk ho jae calceria ki tablet de rhe hu 2 morning mai and 2 night mai.
Which one help in gaining height quickly, cycling or skipping? My age: 18 years 7 months Height: 5 ft 4 inch. My forefathers are almost of height 5ft 5inch, so can I grow anymore? Please also suggest me some height increasing food. Thank you.
I am 17 years old & my height is 5 feet & 10 inches .my weight is 65 kg. I want to decrease my belly fat & my weight. Dovi stop taking milk? Or go for a gym. But I can not spend time for gym as I am in 12th standard now.
My daughter is 19 yrs old. She is cute but her height is just 4.10. Is it possible to increase the height? give some suggestion to increase the height.
Hi, I am a housewife of 25. I have two kids and I am getting my skin very dry and feet and hands are cracked what should I do for getting smoother skin and my hands and feet soft.
I am 20 years old boy ,with height 5.9 feet & weight 64.3 kgs .I am aiming at muscle building and fat loss . Please suggest a vegetarian diet that can provide 162 grams of protein daily .
I am 25 years old male Couple of months ago I had irritation like itching at one spot on my glans penis and few days later a white bump like spot occurred which is painless nor any other irritation is being noticed till now. Two days ago I noticed one red rash like spot or patch which slowly began to appear like a numb boil. It looked same until last night but today while having shower I washed my penis head with soap and right after shower it turned into red blister like spot painless surprisingly Pls help me out to get rid of it.
I am facing left abdominal pain and constipation and i'm taking triphala tablet 500 mg ×2 Please help I think so after taking too much medications my stomach problems are less now only this problems cured by you all then I should be gradual thankful to all of you.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.