Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Ch JainYour feedback matters!
How to satisfy my wife during sex time. Quickly discharge. So how to increase discharge time. And my wife boobs is small how to increase boobs.
I can't control on my weight I followed many diet But they isn't working I would like you to recommend me something good.
Hello, I feeling panic in some place. I.E, when I am in rush, college Malls and etc. And I also feeling like vomiting while I get panic attacks. I also feeling vomiting while taveling but now when I hear that I have to travel I feeling like vomiting and become panic.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75kgs to 85kgs. How can I lose my weight? Please help.
I am kidney stone patient. The best medicine in kidney stone remove. My kidney stone size 4mm. please reply & name of the medicine?
How we tackle stubborn hair fall
1. Platelet rich plasma therapy for hair loss in patches.
2. Individually selected homeopathic medicines with appropriate potency.
3. Essential multivitamins and supplements needed.
4. Diet chart to be followed during the treatment.
This power packed combo will surely give back your lost tresses.
Hello doctor I am jairaj singh rathore I am 2q year old man I am weak in concentration and I feel difficulties in studies please tell me what should I do.
I'm 22 years old male and I am suffering from hair fall from last 3 years and now I have almost 25% bald head and till now also my hair fall is not yet controlled and I have dandruff problem also. What can I do for reducing hair fall and to regain my hair, please suggest me.
Hi doctor, Depression se suffer kar raha hun, because me mera ghar se bahar nikalne ka man nahi karta, mujhe lagta he ki log mujhe dekh ke hanste he or aapas me mere bare me baat karte he isliye me balcony me bhi parda laga ke rakhta hun or chhat par bhi kam jata hun , mera digestion thik nahi rahta or acne bhi kai health issue hote rahte he , me specially apne career ko lekar tense rahta hun kyunki 2009 me 12th pass karke me aage study nahi kar paya or ab kafi der ho chuki he or me confuse hun ki me kya karu 2014 me mene BA me addmision liya but mene drop kar diya mujhe laga ki isme career nahi hoga or mere bahut sochne ke baad bhi galat decision liya , or me fir BA karna chahta hun but me confuse hun, mujhe kuch bhi karne ke liye confusion rahta he me sahi decision nahi le pata , mere dost nahi bante , me kisi se sahi hansi mazak nahi kar pata , dusro se ladai ho jati he or fir hum ek dusre se baat nahi karte , me kisi se bhi jyada baat nahi kar pata, I don't know how to tell you but I think I am deeply depressed and socia phobia is main concern bcoz me ghar se tab nikalta hun jab gali me koi nahi hota taki mujhe koi na dekhe or koi comment na kare apne aap me ya ajeeb si smile na kare, ya aise ghoore na, or judge na kare , pls help me or suggest me , kya mujhe iske liye doctor se milna chahiye ,
I'm 48 f. I have blood sugar and cholesterol issues which are slightly above the normal. I wish to have a diet chart. Thank you.
I am having very bad bald patches on head and all hairs are thin tried minoxidil and propecia but they are giving adverse effects like mouth swelling. please help.
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.