Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
When venous valves leak during the return of deoxygeneted blood from the outer parts of the body back to the heart and lungs. Valves present backward flow of blood within the vein
The recommended treatment for varicose veins is laser ablation as day case
We are thinking of planning a child. My wife drinks warm water mixed with lemon and honey every day. I want to know if she can continue drinking the same every morning or has to stop this.
My dad age is 59. He is getting weak day by day. He is suffering from loose motion very badly. Due to this his intestine pains. He doesn't feel hungry. He is getting weak at very high rate. His immunity against diseases is very low. He doesn't have any sugar problem but some BP gets high. Just tell me a what I should do. Most importantly I want a diet plan to get rid of all these problems and I want to see him as a healthy person again. I wanna know which FRUITS, milk products and any other body supplements that will be helpful to me. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY CONCERN. HE IS MY FATHER AND I LOVE HIM. PLEASE GIVE ME A DIET PLAN.
I am a 32 years old Male, facing problem of Low Libido and ED. 1 Year back I reduced my weight for the same reason but there is no improvement. Even I am focused on my diet. No alcohol, smoking, junk food etc. Even when I am with my wife, not getting erection at all. Do let me know the problem?
Hi sir/ madam I am Sai from Chennai my age was 22 I am going to gym regularly but I heard going to gym will decrease your sperm count so I am in confusion so please tell me going to gym is good or bad.
Sir I am taking green twice a day for almost all 400ml morning +400ml evening I amtakind amlong a cardiac tablets as regular for bp is it ok other eise I have to stop green tea advice me sir thanks
My thigh just swelled suddenly with pain at 1 am at night and consulted a doctor he suggested for a blood test which said that my c reactive Protein level is 102/mgl I want to known whether there is any problem.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.