Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joydev Chakraborty
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Joydev ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from sever backpain at several interval of time and also left leg joint pain too. Whatare the reason behind it and whom should we consult?
I am suffering from back pain neck to legs since 2009 and now I became very week in sexual life what should I do? Please advise.
I am a 44 year old working woman, from few days I am feeling tight stiffness in the back portion of neck near medulla, I am also feeling pain in the shoulder, upper back and surrounding area. What should I do ?
It is amazing that for some common ailments like cough and cold, there are so many simple and natural remedies. Come; let us know more about them.
- When in back pain, the better way to get out of bed after sleep is to first lie on your side, slide your legs out of the bed and get up on your side without putting much load on your back.
- Sleep in a foetal position with a pillow between your knees. If you are sleeping on your back, then put a pillow under your knees.
- Massage your back with sandalwood oil to get a relaxing effect.
- Massaging your back with alcohol alleviates back pain. Ask your spouse or son/daughter to first clean the skin of your back with alcohol and then give it a gentle message.
- Hot and cold therapies work wonders on people having back pain. You can use ice wrapped in a towel for cold therapy.
- To cure back pain, mix ¼ litre of vinegar with 1 litre of water. Add 2 spoons of rosemary. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Use a towel to wet compress the mixture on your back and see the results.
- To alleviate back pain, walk barefoot on damp grass or mud. This releases anti-oxidants which indirectly removes the causes of back pain.
- Boil some eucalyptus leaves in a pot of water. When the water starts boiling, inhale the steam after covering the pot and yourself with a towel. Repeated use over several days will cure you of nasal congestion.
- Place herbs like bay leaf, sage and cinnamon in a bowl of boiling water. Inhale the steam for 5 minutes. The pleasant smell will drive away your nasal congestion.
- Take a glass of water. Put 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar and another 2 table spoons of honey in this water. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Afterwards, drink it and get rid of nasal congestion.
- Inhalation of the steam coming from boiling water also rids you of the clogging of nose.
- Having hot milk with some turmeric in the night before going to bed is beneficial for unclogging your nasal cavity.
- Nasal irrigation, also known as Jal Neti, is known for its nasal de-clogging property. Tilt your head to one side. Put some saline water in one nostril and let it come from the other one. Excess mucous and dirt is flushed out this way.
- Eating fresh garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach helps you get rid of nasal congestion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!