Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Janardan PradhanYour feedback matters!
Sir, Mai bahut pareshan hu Mujhe bahut kam bhook lagti h Sir iska koi ilaaj ho to bta dijiye Mai bahut pareshan hu Subah naasta karne k baad shaam ko hi khaana kha pata hu Please sir help me.
Hello sir I am 22 year younger boy I had flue and due to that my hemoglobin become 10. How to increase my hemoglobin? How to avoid flue?
Me and my girlfriend were physically contacted. But we did not have sex but I fingered her I do not know weather the pre-cum was on mu finger or not. Before 8 or 9 days, that incident day was her 4th day of period. Now she is discharging liquid and today she noticed that some light yellow and curd type liquid is flowing. Is it pregnancy? Her next period is 23rd of this month and today is 6th and one more question that can we test pregnancy on kit before her period?
What are the issues by which it tends to cure acne? Please say me all those factors that I can prohibit them.
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even aftr peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
I am suffering from typhoid fever, what type of diet should I take. And I am suffering from motion problem. Please help me.
What to do when we suffer from excessive migraine pain in home? Give me the home treatment for that.
I am 21 years old from last few week I am suffering from heavy hair fall please give me some suggestion to get rid of that.
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking.
My mother has Black patches on Face. Nothing is working for recovering, What should we do? Pls help.
My son aged 27 years had a serious accident 10 years ago. He suffered from head injury and was operated upon. Though he is alright now, he gets angry very soon. Sometimes he reacts to things in a very inappropriate manner. Is there any link between the head injury and the anger etc.
If someone produce (waste) sperm once in a day regularly then is there any problem for him? ex-will not become father in future, health issue, any diseases etc.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.