Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Janardan Pradhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Janardan PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old male. I have cough problem for the last 2 year. I consulted ent doctors and ayurvedic still not identified the exact problem. There is constant cough but no pain and all. Feel some stuck in throat and spicy thing or soda acid feel stuck like that. Had so much medicines for this but no use. Please advice.
I am 33 year old male. I am suffering from multiple lipoma problem all over in hands, thighs and back since 2004. Aleady have homeopathy treatment in past from different doctors, but not even a single lipoma reduce or dissolve. In fact these are increase in numbers year by year. Kindly advice.
Sir I am suffering from common cold and I am having a running nose from 4 days. I feel sleepy and weak. I am missing my classes please help
I am having hair loss problem from so many days I have consult the hair expect I have used also treatment but not solve so please tell complete solution.
POMEGRENATE,when eaten regularly have health benifit in type 2 diabetes,bowel and prostate cancer.Of all the fruits under medical health benifit trial. Pomegrenate was found to have maximum health benifit.
Reduce the risk of diabetes by not burdening your pancreas and improving your blood sugar control by taking more fibre.
Lower the risk of heart disease
Promote weight loss by taking more protein, less carbs, less fats, and helping you feel full by fibre rich foods.
Foods high in fiber include sprouts, fruits & vegetables with skin, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
Basically whenever you eat chocolate or sweet (for food cravings or sweet tooth people), just make sure you eat a cucumber also, so that fibre in cucumber or any raw veg will bind the excess sugar & fat from the diet thus will not allow your blood sugar to rise.
The people with diabetes also can apply this tip to control their blood sugar.
I am suffering from sexual problem. My penis fore skin was lightly tight near to head of the penis. My sperm out quickly within 30 seconds. I am pulling back the fore skin it sperm out quickly within seconds. Suggest some medicine and exercises. Please doctor.
Hi my age is 29 and from the past 3 months I have rapidly reduced my weight. I have lost 14 kgs in the past 3 months I don't eat I don't feel like eating I feel hungry though. Everyday I believe that I have lost a Kg or Two. PLEASE ADVICE.
Skin pigmentation disorders are dermatological complications that make the skin look lighter or darker than usual; your body produces either too much or too little of melanin which is a pigment that protects the body from ultraviolet rays and imparts color to the eyes, hair and skin. Hyper pigmentation is a condition wherein your body produces too much of melanin.
Pigmentation disorders are caused due to internal as well as external factors. The internal factors include pregnancy, hormonal imbalances and endothelial cells. The external factors include exposure to UV rays, burns, effects of certain chemicals, dietary imbalances, stress and other underlying disorders.
Types of hyper-pigmentation
- Lentigines, also known as liver spots, are associated with aging and exposure to UV rays
- Melasma is mainly associated with pregnancy, caused due to hormonal fluctuations
- Albinism, caused due to complete lack of melanin which causes excessively white skin and hair
- Vitiligo, a condition that develops on the wrists and the hands, due to lightening or de-pigmentation of the skin
Complex Treatments of Pigmentation
- Laser surfacing: This is a surgical procedure in which laser is used for improving the appearance of your skin. It also corrects the facial flaws by removing the outer layers of your skin. The following are two types of Laser Surfacing:
- Carbon dioxide: This kind of laser is used for treating wrinkles, scars, and warts. Erbium laser removes the superficial and moderately deeper lines and marks from the hands, face, chest and neck.
- Dermabrasion: In this procedure, a wire brush or diamond wheel with rough edges is used for removing and leveling the upper layer of the skin. The area treated heals and new skin forms at the site. It is mostly used for facial correction. It may take a few weeks or even months for getting the desired results. This technique can be successfully applied on scars, superficial acne scars, skin growths, age spots, skin lesions, sun-damaged skin and crow’s feet.
- Chemical peel: This technique is applied for correcting pigmentation from the neck, face and hands. A chemical solution is rubbed on the skin that gets exfoliated and eventually peels off. The new skin that grows in its place is less prone to wrinkling, but is more sensitive to the sun. There are a few types of chemical peels; such as Superficial or lunchtime peel, Medium peel and Deep peel.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!