Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagat Narayan DasYour feedback matters!
I got a sudden eruption of small pimples like over the cheeks and my nose become red and pain full .All the lesions are having a pus head. Feeling hot and flushing like a feel over the cheeks ,I am using sternon and bright pigmentation cream from 20 days. Suddenly it happened from five days about 8 to 10 I am worried please help. Consulted a doctor prescribed antibiotics amoxicillin and clear gel ,derma dew soap and lyser D tablets. Do I need to consult any other doctor or continue tha same. Please help. Thanks.
Having severe lower back pain with muscle spasm now the muscle twitches as X-ray shows spasm the vitamin d is 10 what to do it hurts a lot. I have this pain since 2 month.
I am a 29 year boy and I have constipation problem please solve my problem earliest otherwise my family will die?
I wear a glass of - 1.5 for both eyes. 1) Is there any home made option by which we can improve our vision? 2) What if don't wear my spectacles all the time? Please answer me these two queries.
I am having some pimples and black dots in my face. Is there any home remedy for this, and how can I avoid this prob?
I have very high temper and lose temper very frequently and sometimes becomes very aggressive. But when temper goes off I feel very bad about my behaviour and that time I think that the reason was nothing to fight and forgets everything and promise myself to not repeat the behaviour but it happens again. Do I have any problem?
Coeliac disease is not a food allergy or a food intolerance. It is an autoimmune disease. The immune system makes white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies to protect against foreign objects such as bacteria, viruses, and other germs. In an autoimmune disease, the immune system mistakes part or parts of the body as foreign. Other autoimmune diseases include type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and some thyroid disorders.
The lining of the small intestine contains millions of tiny tube-shaped structures called villi. These help food and nutrients to be digested more effectively into the body. But, in people with coeliac disease, the villi become flattened as a result of the inflammation. This means that food and nutrients are not so readily digested by the body.
Who does coeliac disease affect?
Coeliac disease affects about 1 in 100 people in the UK. Anyone, at any age, can develop coeliac disease. It is a condition that used to be associated with young children. However, it is now much more commonly diagnosed in adults. It is most commonly diagnosed in people aged between 50 and 69. About 1 in 4 cases are first diagnosed in people aged over 60.
Coeliac disease often runs in families. If you have a close family member who has coeliac disease (a brother, sister, parent or child) then you have a 1 in 10 chance of developing coeliac disease. It is also more common in people who have other autoimmune diseases - for example, some thyroid diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and type 1 diabetes.
When I usually wake up at morning it seems like cough is sticked. I smoke at least two cig a day. So what to do?
1nce in day 3 to 4 time I am doing masturbate. Can you please tell me it will not effect to my married life .and my wife will come. I am 25 year.
Now a day I am feeling so weak and feeling all-time sleepy but I sleep on time and for 10 hours daily. I cannot concentrate on my study also.
I am suffering from sugar suggested me some better meal for daily routine and exercise as soon as possible and I hsve blood pressure also for bp I take less amount of salt.
I am 68 and suffering from piles since about 30 years. Want to get it operated. How long I will be hospitalised and how painful the operation. Also the cost involved.
I m facing the problem of migraine since the last 2 years. Often it comes with a major head ache and vomiting later. Please suggest the medicine and permanent cure. No medical treatment taken yet.
I can't do soo long to my sexual life to my partner What I am dooo. For much time do a sex to my partner.
I have red eyes for over 3 days what should I do? And I have very pain in my eyes so please give me best suggestion.
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.