Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. IpsitaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 years old and I am wearing specks from the last 8 years in this time period my specks have been changed 3 times the ophthalmologists have come across that your specks cannot be removed as you are having R-6.00/-0.50*90-6/6 and same no of left eye I want to ask that can my specks will be removed ad if yes what should I have to use for it THANKING YOU.
I have some eye problem the eye sight is increasing when I am am using aspects also what can I do now.
I am 23 years old. I wear specs. The power of my lenses are right -1 keft -0.75. Is there any chances to get rid of my specs. I mean is there any way to correct my eye sight so that I do not hav to wear specs anymore. Is there any correction measures for it.
I am 22 years old and male. Before 2 days I failed pain in my eyes and coming water from eyes. Please help and give me suggestion.
Sir, what are the pathological test required for cataract surgery, I am 54 yrs old and planning for the same. Kindly let me know before I go for check up. Thanks and regards.
I am getting frequent headache and eye pain so much if I get headache that pain will remain for 3 days max so should I get a ct scan for that wen I was 12 years old I got a hurt on the head little blood came out of my head is that the effect ?
I had laser surgery 10 years ago to improve vision. But now I have start feeling poor vision and after check up dr is saying I need to operate again. Now i' m confused what should I do
What will be complication in the future for the girl age 25 with a vision + 3.5? effects on children and will it further deteriorate with age? will there be a possibility that she may loose her vision completely in future?
Hello sir I have eyes problem cone macular dystrophy I feel my eyes die day too day please help me doctor suggest me doctor and clinic.
I am 24 year old male from childhood I have allergy in eyes during summer time, eyes will become red, sticky layer will be formed and my nose will start running and only way to feel relaxed is to take at least hour long nap. For last 5 year I was in dehradun and bangalore and did not face any issue there but in city like Pune or Delhi it has become unbearable.
I am 24 year girl and my name is Shilpa sharma. 20 days back I am suffering from conjunctivitis I had taken an eyedrop and my eyes get well. But after 20 days my eyes become red and started paining, I was unable to work on computer. Kindly provide me the reason and treatment for this disease.
I want to increase my height & my eyesight I'm wearing the specks & what will be the normal height & weight For health person.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.