Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hemendar PandeyYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling seek from few days. I'm suffering from decently. With fever. I need a sexologiest. My memory is seriously injured. My heart is very weak.I have fat man but l feel very weak.
I am 33 yrs. Old. I am struggling to set up businessfor which I have compromise with many odd things. I am depressed since I am in debt and struggling for start ups. I have become regular alcoholic which effects my sleep my diet mental stress heart and head problems. Pls suggest.
Is it true that Banana has too much calory n so not good for heart patients! What is actual status. Eat banana regularly is good for bypass patients.
Hi, recently I have chest pain with left shoulder pain, I had checked the ECG, but its fine. What should i do now?
I am 20 years old nd hve my cholesterol 252 is it normal for mee nd if it is not how can I reduce it.
I have 2 stent and right branch complete blocked. For the past 10 days I am having pain in the left hand and left shoulder joint. Is the pain related to the heart.
I'm 25 year old male I have cholesterol. How long can I take medicine? What are the side effects? Is long term harmful? Please doctor help me I need help.
Dear Sir, I am 30 years old. Once I just randomly thought to check my blood pressure and I was shocked to see it wasn't normal it was 127/85. Then after 3 weeks I checked again it was 133/90. Can you please tell me what can be the reason? Or do you think I should follow some diet. As I don't want to be on medicine at this early age. I am little worried as its in the family. Please advice.
My wife is 43 years old and suffering from diabetes mellitus type 2 (Hyperglycemia) for 13 years. She also have some another disease problems including Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol level, Obesity, migraine and Hernia. I want an appropriate advise to overcome these diseases.
My mother's age is 45. She has high triglyceride in blood. How many egg she can consumed at breakfast at a time? Is it help in reducing high triglyceride level?
I'm having 155/80 BP n I want to control it within a week. So how can I control it to normal pls suggest it's because if I don't control I may loose my job. Pls help.
Sir, my heart has been enlarged recently 5 months back. I am diabetic n my ef is 40% n I got stroke twice in this period. Sir, I request your valuable suggestions regd diet, medications, n precautionary measures to be taken at the time of heart attack.
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.