Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. H .Rakhit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. H .RakhitYour feedback matters!
Sir mere shadi ko 2 months ho gye hai. Or mere divorce hone ja raha hai. You know why because of my small penis size! Mere penis ka size bahut chote hai .please help me and save my married Life.
I am 22 years old .I had black marks at my face due to pimples occurred. Last 4 years I'm suffering from that and my hair also started to falling large amount. My body is always heat so at my shoulder sometimes heat bubbles will occur. Please give me good solution for this.
I am 25 years old and facing the hair fall any suggestions to stop falling of hears by balance diet and which diets is required?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
I always keep suffering from the fever. I am not happy about my health and I look like a thin person . Actually my height is good but I need some advice regarding health care. Can you tell me what should I do to get a good and healthy body?
What is the solution of hair fall. I am getting bald bcoz of hair fall. please tell me how to protect them.
Hello, I am 23 years old female and I have sever dandruff problem. I use l'oreal paris total repair 5 shampoo. I have have oil massage 2 a week and on Sundays I do a DIY hair mask by mixing coconut milk and banana and let it stay on my hair for 3 hour. Even after taking so much care of my hair the issue of dandruff has not been able to solve. Please help.
Hello doctor I am not able to become fat. Is this because of excessive masturbation? I'm very skinny so please help.
Im dealing with a dry hair problem if I try to use medicated shampoo and oil then no problem exist but on the contrary I stop using the medicated one. The problem reoccurs and due to dry hair I got enough dandruff and itchy scalp and also white hairs. So please recommend any shampoo like dove, pantene,sunsilk, clinic plus etc or homeopathic ones sebsun or catharine shampoo.
Hello sir, this is shilpi, I want to be an actress, but my height is so short because of this I am facing so problems, my age is 23, any idea for increasing height, my height is 5.2, I want to increase my height 5 or 6 inches.
My hair are turning white I am only 28 years but hairs are turning into white colour what will I do to turn it into black colour.
How to clear dry less, in vaginal insertion, Name the lubricant which have, or dies not have side effects.
I am having bleeding in my nose what I do, sometimes it come from ears, I have migraine sometimes. I am 18 years old.
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!