Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dipto DeYour feedback matters!
I would like to make you all understand that for dental cavities to occur, three factors have to work at a time. First, the micro-organisms that you have in your mouth, secondly, the food that you eat and thirdly the safe environment that bacteria get by hiding in between and around your teeth. You cannot eliminate your teeth, bacteria and stop eating food. But you can surely avoid these three factors to work at a time. Using a mouthwash daily, it will kill the bacteria and neutralize its acidic contents. Don't let food stick on your teeth, so rinse properly after every meal. Use a dental floss daily, it will clean the spaces around your teeth.
My teeth are very dirty due to eating tobacco teeth colors are yellow suggest me to what I m doing what type of medicine and paste all teeth are perfect but teeth's are dirty.
I have two teeth missing on upper jaw front having 5 big gaps looking awkward I feel embarrassed while laughing is there any remedy to fill gaps other than capping or cutting.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.
I am 17 year old boy. The front and the back part of my teeth are getting yellow and blackish. What should I do?
My jaw is poking outside nd I feel so ugly. Braces can set only my teeth in. What about my upper jaw? The only option is surgery? No other special braces can be worn?
2nd: change ur brush every 3mnths
3rd : Brush for 3mins