Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipendra Nath Ghosh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipendra Nath GhoshYour feedback matters!
First, we should know about mindfulness, mindfulness is a way of paying attention in present moments. This moment experience by yourself, your own body, your sensation occurs moment by moment. It may be an awareness of your emotions and thoughts that what is the moment around you.
It is the deep relaxation therapy which relaxes and aware your body from head to toe. It called a mindfulness therapy. One part of this is raisin therapy, which is mentioned here today.
Raisins mean in hindi is kishmish which is a dry fruit. How is it working to reduce anxiety and stress, a dry fruit? you ever know about this therapy. No, because we live in multitasking life and eating… disturbed eating also has a part of disturbed life. Doctors say keep a balanced diet. How can we make our diet balanced? if we take balanced diet we make yourself fit. But another side, we unable to take balanced diet we are ill. Because we eat food with stress.
This therapy works on our 5 sensations.
How do we practice on raisin meditation?
First, find a quiet place with dim light in the background and sit down and relax. You might find taking a deep breath… close your eyes and inhale breath by nose and exhaling by mouth. It should be 4-5 times. And open your eyes. Then start the therapy.
look at the raisin- there are some raisins in front of you, do not eat them unless I say. You just must see. What is the color of the raisin to see, how is it to look without hands? how is its texture? there should not be any thought in this time, just think of watching the raisin, about its texture.
- Touch the raisin- now, touch the raisins, gently lift them in your hands, feel through your hands, its softness.
- Smell the raisin- 3rd step is smell, take the raisin slowly near your nose and feel its soothing scent.
- Taste the raisin- 4th step is taste, put the raisin on your lip and feel his softness with your lip. Now, place the raisins in your mouth and move around in your mouth. Don’t chew yet, spends some time concentrating on how the raisin feels on your tongue. Now, chew them lightly with your teeth, take the juice of raisins.
- Hear the chew raisin- when you are chewing raisin, feel its chewing sound. Try to listen.
There are many benefits to doing this therapy:
- You will never grow stomach
- You can use any small fruit, not only raisins with this therapy.
- You can also do it with tea or coffee.
- You can do it anywhere but there should be a peaceful atmosphere if you have trouble paying attention
- If your attention is fine then you can do it in the park or even in your room.
- It also cures your concentration problem
- Important thing, when you are doing this therapy, then your concentration will be only on the raisin and you will not go to any other things or negative thoughts.
- Benefits of raisins during pregnancy is the must. Raisins are a big source of iron and fibres. Hence, they help to fight anaemia and constipation, which usually occur during pregnancy.
- They also help with menstrual disorders. Usually, women face menstrual disorders like pain and excessive bleeding. Iron deficiency anaemia surfaces when there is increased menstrual bleeding. Consumption of raisins helps with menstruation problems.