Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dibakar PaulYour feedback matters!
Depression is a mental-emotional disorder that reflects signs of severe sadness, pessimism and a general indifference towards life. There are major changes in physical activities as well. It is a little difficult to identify in the initial stages and it can move on to a more serious condition wherein a person turns suicidal. People suffering from depression may intentionally inflict physical pain on themselves as an outlet to relieve their psychological suffering.
Symptoms of Depression-
- Loss of interest towards their hobbies.
- A laidback, indifferent attitude towards life.
- Persistent sadness.
- Irritability for causes unknown.
- Sudden weeping outbursts.
- Inability to concentrate on something for a long period of time.
- Inability to apply the mind to work.
- Lack of rational or logical thinking.
Causes of Depression-
- A sad, difficult event in life. For example, a major failure, loss of a loved one, separation from a loved one, a disturbed family life or any other form of tragedy.
- Reaction to certain medication that has affected the neuro-transmitters or bio-chemicals present in the brain.
- Hormonal imbalance, especially during the peri-menopausal (marked by the ovaries secreting lesser oestrogen) years of a woman.
- Any physical disability or chronic illness such as cancer can contribute to depression.
Treatment for Depression-
- Counselling sessions with a psycho-therapist.
- Consultation with a neurologist.
- Spiritual healing through chants, guidance, positive thoughts.
- Spending time with friends, loved ones.
Healing Depression With Homeopathy-
Homeopathy is a natural and non-toxic remedy for several diseases. The major advantage of homeopathy over other medication is that it does not cause any adverse side effect. It is safe and can be used at all ages without worrying about any detrimental consequence. Homeopathy is known to be very effective in treating depression. Homeopathy medicines are prescribed after a thorough study of the symptoms. Homeopathy first treats the symptoms and then provides relief; for example, the constant mental exhaustion or some unexplained physical pain. It then works on the cause of the disease. In this case, the medicines will affect and treat the hormonal disorders or neurological disorders. Following this, homeopathy medicines will try to prevent the onset of depression in future.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, I have having a hair fall problem. Also along with this my hairs are becoming white n white. Please give some suggestions.
I suddenly feel pain in my heart, it occurs in every 2 months. Please suggest me what can I do to relief from this pain?
Actually my weight is increasing day by day. What to do for that. Mostly I eat by 7: 30 to 8: 00 at night and I sleep by 11: 0 or 11: 30. Then to I won't get sleep. Mostly I sleep for 2 to 4 hours that's it. Thanks Vijaya.
I was under treatment for non specific collitis for past 4 years and seems to be over. But I have gastritis and constipation now. I have been diagnosed with prostatitis 2 years back. How can I treat gastritis and prostatitis. Are both these a permanent issue.
After viral fever. I had extreme dryness on my face. Near mouth and nose, which is in form of patches. They are very painful and burning. Please suggest me how to get rid of it.
Hi, I just wanted to knw that is applying raw milk on face and let it sit for 15 20 mint make skin color dark? My friend told me that applying raw milk makes the skin darker.
After 40 years jo nazdeek ki nazar kamzor ho jati hai. Iska koi ilaz/parhaiz/treatment hai agar hai to plaeas tell me.
I am having cold from the last 1-1.5 weeks and the cold is not getting cured. Can you please give me some advice for the cure. And yes my cough is too not going.
Boil water with 20 to 30 neem leaves in it and use this water for hair bath, this beauty tip is very useful in clearing dandruff problems.