Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Dhruba BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be well-reasoned. Yes she already have specs, but when she Woking on computer for long time she'll get eye pain... That's why i asked does that eye drop work or not??
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thanks For your advice, Today i visited a dermatologist - Ha gave Sebifin Plus, cetcip-l & Mesodew Soap
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Then suggest me what to do now to get rid of this situation please sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be knowledgeable. if he could recommend me any cream so itt would be more better for me
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful. No sir mujhe fever nhi aa rha....or mera weight b 4 kg badha h. Thankyou very much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank a lot Lybrate & Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. I will consult a doctor as soon as possible
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Feed back is useful. Thanks to all doctors
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. This is like as Oayasis in desert!!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be saved my life. Thnx for giving me helpful advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank you doc... Thank u very much
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are caring. Sir kya ye fayedemnd h or iske kya reasons ho skte hai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thanks sir give me solution
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful. It was grt tablet name is crya ryt
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you so much :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank u so much
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you doctor
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful. VERY HELPFUL..THANKS DR. DHRUB
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank u sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be prompt. Thanks doctor
I am 36 male -5.5 height- weight-78 kg. I am feeling shorten of breath type feeling or you can say restlessness whole day. I don’t have any problem in doing physical work but failed to understand this type of feeling. My bp level is high like 135-40 (systolic) & 85-95 (diastolic). Please suggest what to do?
It is not uncommon for us to feel sleepy at work every once in a while. You need to get an important assignment done, but all that you want to do is curl up and take a nap. We all have our days of drowsiness. But when it becomes a daily habit and begins to interfere with productivity, it is a cause for concern. Chronic fatigue and drowsiness can almost always be traced back to underlying medical conditions, such as low blood sugar levels or depression. There are many simple remedies for this issue that you can resort to, if you wish to kick off your work days with a bang.
Here are a few tips for those days when you just can’t seem to make it through work:
- Meditate: A few minutes of meditation before work in the morning can effectively make you more alert and engaged for the rest of the day. The point of meditation is not only to bring calmness and relaxation into your life but also to make you more mindful and active. Be sure to be sitting upright and breathing properly while you meditate.
- Eat right: Having poor eating habits could be making you drowsy at work. It is important that you eat just the right quantity of food for every meal because overeating will surely make you sleepy and lethargic. Avoid oily and rich foods and eat just as much as you need.
- Sleep well: Your night time sleeping habits are probably at the root of your day time drowsiness. Staying up late or not getting undisturbed sleep can leave you feeling agonizingly exhausted at work. It is of utmost importance that you get enough sleep every night.
- Peppermint it: Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will surely leave you feeling fresh in the morning. Brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste and sip on a cup of peppermint tea in the morning to knock the drowsiness right out of yourself.
- Move around: When you feel sleepy, your first impulse is to take a nap. But often the solution to that problem is to engage in physical activity. Pace around and do some stretching exercises in the morning to get your blood circulating and you will be amazed at how refreshed you feel.
Follow these simple methods and in no time, your productivity levels at work will shoot right up.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello, I get this itching sensation in my ears quite often these days. Also few months back I also used to feel a "fad - fadaahat" or flapping sound at times, when I would release burps. I am 30 years old woman and need advise.
I am 17. I had unprotected sex just next day after my periods ended but took an ipill within 3 hours. After 5 days I had dark bleeding like light periods which continued for 3 days. Since I took the pill my vagina smells very foul I want to know if it is side effect of the pill or its an infection? How can I get rid of smell? And there are any chances of pregnancy?
Hi Sir, I am 56 and she is 29 some unavoidable circumstances we are planing marriage .is there any problems will arriase. I am in good health condition. We do sex normal. Any further problems will come in future. kindly advice.
Hi I'm a epilepsy patient 2004 and regularly take medicine's name is zen retard 400 (2 tablets in a day) that's all my medical data. Issue - issue is that when I shaved my beard than pimple do assault in my face 2 and issue is that pimple do assault in my face as well as assault in my chest.
I am 29 years old. I got a surgery of gallstone previous year. Now few month I watched whn I drink alcohol. It's feel like poison. And thn I get vomiting. Thn fell relax. And when I lunch heavy food or normal food I got a acidity problem. Thn lastly relief when I vomit. Sir kindly reply what should I do? Pls give me medicine.
Respected doctors, since two days m having weird sensations which I am not able describe it properly. I have a pulling sensation in middle of chest and lower throat when ever I eat ,walk and sleep. I get that pulling sensation for 2-3 secs and it catches my breath. My ecg we normal .i am so scared to go to a cardiologist. I am 19 years old male, 85 kgs.
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to see a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.