Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debidas Ghoshdastidar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Debidas GhoshdastidarYour feedback matters!
My mom is having too much pain in her knees may be arthritis. She is taking medicine but of no use. She is not able to walk some time. Please suggest me some thing. Her age is 50 above having diabetes and high blood pressure some time.
I got eruption of wisdom teeth and I got tonsillitis from last 8 days, I prescribed augmentin 625 by doctor for 5 days. During that days I felt better but now again it causing problem specially in right side of buccal cavity Pls suggest me what to do.
I do not get fully hard during sex. Even when I get I get loose in minutes. Though I am having good orgasm but stiffness and quick timing is little issue. Some times I last for about 5-10 minutes but sometimes less than a minute. I am married since last 5 years. please guide me some medication.
Hi mam/sir I am 24 and my problem is that I get too wet when I am sexually excited or even if I talk with my Gf or with the girl, I have talked about this with my doctor's but I still doubt because now I am too uncomfortable and using tissues in my underwear! Erection and all sexual activities are normal.
I am suffering headache from last one month in the evening so need to know what is the solution, so please guide me.
I have a severe abdominal pain since 1 year. I consulted so many doctors but not cured. Scans and endoscopy showing nothing. Symptoms: Abdominal pain and cramping No fever and no other symptoms Is there any chance of amebiasis. And give me the solution.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.