Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debajyoti Tapadar
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Debajyoti TapadarYour feedback matters!
I feel I am pregnant My month is going 07-07-2017 And my stomach is pain I am going to consult the doctor and give me a aristozyme liquid pine apple flavoured So my question is Kya Mai ye medicine le Sakti hu I feel I am pregnant.
My last LMP was march 16th.. I went for scan today and the doctor said a gestational sac is seen.. But there is no fetal pole and yolk sac.. Is my pregnancy a healthy one.. Moreover my doctor said pregnancy should be six weeks but it is less than six weeks around five weeks.
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted:
Myth 1: The surgery is a fairly simple procedure Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
Myth 2: Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty over expectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like your favorite film star.
Myth 3: Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
Myth 4: A second surgery is almost always required to get it right While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
Myth 5: Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid Silicone Implants for a Nose Job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here are some treatments and symptoms of uterine fibroids
Hello doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my gf on 4th october one day before her periods. Her date of cycle was 5th. Today is 6th october and she has not had her menses. Should she take an emergency pill. And if suppose she takes it then would that interfere with her menses. Confused about protection.
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, consult a doctor as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.