Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrasekhar ChaterjeeYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, what could be reason for the pain in my breast. I am feeling pain from yesterday. Even this similar pain I was feeling after I was with my bf 1st 3 months back. I am having my regular periods. Even there is one more problem that I am loosing my hair too much these days. My exam are there because of that and after this my pain in my breast. What should I do. My situation is terrible. I have to work hard for my exams but I am not able to give my best due to this. Plzz tell me some remedy for this problem.
I am facing angioma on my scrotum and I consulted a doctor who tore it apart but again it is coming out. Please help me.
I hv pimples on my face. And I using clear gel, supatret 0.04 creams and I nt found good result frm those. Soo plzzz will tl me tob get clear frm pimples. And I should get result.
I was diagnosed with ovarian endometrial cyst in my left ovary of size 4*3*3 cm of 18 ml Is it mandatory to go for laparoscopy or it is curable with medicines as well Will I face problem in conceiving in future? Any tips?
I lost somebody close last year and since than feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
In my face I have scars and black spots since 3 years. How I resolve it. Please suggest me some good medicine. But that medicine will never be get any of side effect. Thanks.
Myself Mustafa Kalam. Iam 17 years old standing 6 feet tall. Since last month iam suffering from severe cough. Sometimes it is dry and sometimes its wet. Can someone help me in getting it cured?
Chest pain. The first thing you may think of is heart attack. Certainly chest pain is not something to ignore. But you should know that it has many possible causes.
Before last three year I have found liver tiny cyst doctor say this is benign cyst. But you have a LFT every year in this sequences july 15 in my LFT SGOT 80 and SGPT 60 doctor says you have NAFLD and prescribed trimethyl glycine granules two times a day for three months and after this sgot 25 and sgpt 22. But January 17 in a LFT SGPT 68 and SGOT 43 Dr. Says wait and three to four months further you have LFT.in this sequence I have LFT and find sgot 45 and sgot 60 All the liver infection test like hepatitis ABC is normal. Liver stiffness test is normal 3.8kpa.my digestion is quite normal Dr. Prescribed HEPTRAL 400 mg (ademetione) two times a day for one month. He doesn't to say what is actual cause. What can I do. Does it symptom's of liver cancer.
Hi team, this is in continuation with ma previous query. I was recently put through allergy test (skin pricking method) and found allergic to most of the common edible oils, vegetables n meat. In the other blood screening it was found that the eosinophil count was way above the Normal count. I am currently running in siddha medication for the past 15 days and I am advised not to take any food that's causing the allergy which almost blocks my normal course of diet. So my question wud be is there any course of treatment that allows me to eat whatever I want n still I can control the allergy? Pls suggest if there's any? Thanks!
I got black patches (think skin layer) around my collarbone they get lightened color if scrubbed but they coming back and spreading, what is it?
Sir my age are 36 yrs. My height is 179 and weight 84 kg. I am always in depression and when I am working mai thak jata hoon. And I am not intrested in sex also. Please advise me.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.