Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Bhusan MishraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The hair loss treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra supported me a lot. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The atmosphere in the C B Mishra is always so positive and full of life. Dr Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The C B Mishra clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Never thought I will suffer from something hair loss like this. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
I was diagnosed with hair fall. The nurses at the C B Mishra were really helpful. I am really grateful as Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra 's hair fall treatment has give me a ray of hope. The entire C B Mishra is very nicely designed. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. From quite some time i was suffering from pain due to my hairfall, but never gave much importance to it. Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Mishra. I am so happy with the results of my no periods treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. Whatever tests the doctor prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Everything was just spick and span in the C B Mishra clinic
One of my neighbour's recommended this Dr ChanDra . It's been more than a year that I was experiencing problems to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the Mishra clinic is very soothing. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The waiting area in the clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I feel so great after the completion of pimples treatment. Dr ChanDra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Hygiene is very important, and I must C B Mishra clinic was extremely clean. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted him.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr ChanDra as I was suffering from Sugar problem. He is a very practical doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. And its being quite long, I am much better than before.
I was referred to dr Chandra Bhusan Mishraby my family doctor and his treatment for my acne and pimple problem has been amazing.He is very helpful and explaines what exactly the problem is and how can one counter the same. Got wonderful result and solution to my problem at his clinic C B Mishra in Kolkata.
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are caring, sensible, professional, practical and prompt. I'm staying alone.. i work night shifts so not getting sleep.. to get sleep i do this.. sent suggestion please
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra Mishra to be well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. i will try this prescribed medicine & come back for further proper trestment
The small penis treatment given by Dr ChanDra was very effective. He is a homeopathy specialits. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting this doctor, I am feeling much better now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. The way Doctor has written really appreciate it gave me new hope to fight with my disease. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. Thanks for the information. I will start follow below instruction i think it is help full me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. I already took thyroid test. It's negative. What about tablets instead of using syrup?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be inspiring. Thank you so much sir, but I need more height at list 2 inches is it possible?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thankful
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, prompt, sensible and practical. I had taken only one beer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Excellent
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be knowledgeable. I like thar ans and following the instructions from today
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. thanx for your consideration i m definitely gpin to try this.
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are knowledgeable. Its correct but i need exact what type of food is helpfull
Ekta Ashok Tambe
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be caring. Could u pls elaborate. .medicine info in detail
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be knowledgeable. Thanks for such a nice feedback
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My mom's left leg was injured with ligament tear and her legs have been swollen everyday since. As she was going through the treatment doc said that the medicines are the reason why her legs swell. Later her right leg was injured by metal. Till 4-5 days she dint take a tetanus injection. Our family doctor said it was starting of puss. The orthopaedic doc said it was a infection as there were blood clots all over besides the wound. But my mom's legs continue to swell and is never down. The orthopaedic doc said that it's the salt retaining in body. When will the swelling stop? Please help out. (Ps- she has only one kidney)
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!