Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Biswanath GaraniYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I have to read books looking downwards. My shoulder is paining and sometimes my head also has an ache. What should I do?
I am suffering from cold and fever since three days and I feel so weak so what can I do for better mant my health? I am also suffer from Pimples on lags so please give me solution of it?
I had my period between 10-13th feb n had a intercourse on 17 feb without protection. Is there any chances of getting pregnant? Wht should I do?
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.
Homeopathic medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.
The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.
1. Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
2. The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations
3. Negative personal consequences, such as distress, anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
4. Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
Stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.
Early sexual experiences may establish a
Pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:
1. Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
2. Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction.&nbsp;Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.
Anxiety.&nbsp;Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety - either specifically about sexual performance or caused by other issues.
Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Certain thyroid problems
Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damages resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics.
While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1. Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2. Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Diet and nutrition: one should take a diet rich in citrus fruits, sprouts, egg, fish, wheat germ oil, flax seeds, almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, avoid narcotic drugs, avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health but before doing yoga always have an expert opinion.
Homeopathic medicines indicated for this problem are:
Berberis, caladium, carbo veg, china, conium, calc carb, eryng-aqua, gels, graph, lyco, natrum carb, natrum mur, nux vom, phos acid, phos, picric acid, platina, selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, sepia, titanium, vanilla, zinc.
Homeopathic treatment cures premature ejaculation without side effects permanently.
Is there any correlation between lactation and formation of tight hard stools? Because it's being 4 months after my delivery but m having this problem still there. I have gone through cs delivery. Please guide for solution. It's so much painful and m having fear of developing piles.
Cradle cap is a slick, yellow scaling or crusting on a child's scalp. It is regular in children and can be effortlessly treated. Cradle cap is not a part of any ailment and does not indicate poor care of the child. It is the usual development of sticky skin oils, scales, and sloughed skin cells. It is not harmful to your child and generally leaves by an infant's first birthday. Some of the recommended ways to treat cradle cap are listed below:
Baby shampoo: Shampoo might be the absolute best approach to treat cradle caps in babies. Regular shampooing can get rid of a flakey scalp and make it a smooth one. Abstain from getting the shampoo in your child's eyes. In case you are uncertain about using it, ask a doctor or specialist for guidance. Do not utilize shampoos that contain groundnut oil or shelled nut oil on children under five years of age.
Olive oil: Olive or almond oil is regularly used to heal cradle cap. Try rubbing it on the infant’s hair and give it a chance to sit for some time, then delicately rub with a soft toothbrush.
Coconut oil: Every mother uses coconut oil for many reasons. It is the most effective treatment. It smells astounding as well. Put a little on your child's head every evening and wash it over the next morning with an infant brush.
Vaseline: A considerable number of mothers use Vaseline. Apply it on the hair around evening time and by morning, the cradle cap will be a little improved.
Fine-toothed comb: This is a lice brush and is very useful. However, with a little oil, this is most likely one of the least demanding and quickest approaches to evacuate those flakes.
Shea butter: Applying Shea butter on the scalp is a great approach. Rub it on the hair, then brush it off gradually. It brings about the ideal result, as indicated by a few mothers.
Home treatment is normally all that is required for support. Here is how one needs to do it:
An hour prior to shampooing, rub your child's scalp with infant oil petroleum gel to lift the coverings and flakey scales.
Before applying the shampoo, first get the scalp wet, then tenderly rub the scalp with a delicate swarm brush (a delicate toothbrush would work too) for a couple of minutes to remove the scales. You can attempt to tenderly remove the flakes with extreme attention to detail.
At that point, wash the scalp with baby shampoo, flush well, and tenderly towel dry.
In case that your child's cradle cap gets to be swollen or infected, a course of anti-infection agents or an antifungal cream or cleanser such as ketoconazole might be recommended by a specialist. A gentle steroid cream such as hydrocortisone may likewise be suggested for an irritant rash.
I am 25 years of age (weight 53 kg) and can't run more than 1 kilometre. How do I increase my stamina?
I am having a volar locking plate on my left arm as I suffered from a distal radius fracture. Is it necessary to remove the plate after 1 or 2 years? If not what will be the possible complications?
My mother aged 65 is suffering from asthma for which I am deciding to take medicines from ayurveda or homeopathy which can I prefer to get permanent result.
A chronic systemic disease characterized by inflammatory changes in joints & related structures that result in crippling deformities. Diseases primarily affecting the synovium & adjacent tissues.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs, but principally attacks the joints producing an inflammatory synovitis that often progresses to destruction of the articular cartilage and ankylosis of the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can also produce diffuse inflammation in the lungs, pericardium, pleura, and sclera and also nodular lesions, most common in subcutaneous tissue under the skin. Although the cause of rheumatoid arthritis is unknown, autoimmunity plays a pivotal role in its chronicity and progression.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- Exact cause is not known.
- Evidence points to autoimmune etiology.
- Genetic predisposition common.
Signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include:
- Tender, warm, swollen joints
- Joint stiffness that is usually worse in the mornings and after inactivity
- Fatigue, fever and weight loss
Early rheumatoid arthritis tends to affect your smaller joints first — particularly the joints that attach your fingers to your hands and your toes to your feet.
As the disease progresses, symptoms often spread to the wrists, knees, ankles, elbows, hips and shoulders. In most cases, symptoms occur in the same joints on both sides of your body.
About 40 percent of the people who have rheumatoid arthritis also experience signs and symptoms that don't involve the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can affect many non-joint structures, including:
- Salivary glands
- Nerve tissue
- Bone marrow
- Blood vessels
Rheumatoid arthritis signs and symptoms may vary in severity and may even come and go.Over time, rheumatoid arthritis can cause joints to deform and shift out of place.
Homeopathic Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
The Scope of homeopathic treatment in rheumatoid arthritis is very favorable. But the patient needs to understand that the homeopathic system is aiming to clear out the disease from the body and not trying merely to suppress or give temporary relief. Thus it could take a while before one experiences relief. The time for its treatment is dependent on various factors- The chronicity of the disease (the duration since the disease has been in the body), genetic propensity and the extent of damage. Homoeopathy can hit the autoimmunity and starts with a better pain relief and can also help you to get rid of painkiller and if treatment continued systemically then may also help you to get rid of steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs leading to better mobility and better quality of life.
What kind of homeopathic medicines are used in treating rheumatoid arthritis and how safe are they?
Homeopathy works on the principle of ‘like cure like ‘ this in homeopathic terms means that substances which in their raw states produce symptoms similar to the disease have the potential to stimulate the body’s own restorative process for a similar illness when given in an activated dilution.
Homeopathic medicines that are used in treating rheumatoid arthritis are mainly from all plant, mineral kingdom. They are then highly diluted and succused (shaken in a specific way).These activated dilutions then stimulates our body’s own restorative systems to eradicate the disease. When rightly prescribed, they are extremely safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I ma 25 years old women I have PCOD problem can you suggest me what diet should I have to control my weight.
From yesterday I am feeling a flesh ball just above the anus layer. Feeling little pain while walking and at the time of cough. What exactly is this, how serious is this and what should I need to do?
My skin get so dry tht the dead skin spread like dadruf when I rub. From stomach, arms, legs. Whole body except face. Sny solution:(
I can't stay hungry for more den 6-7 hours. Do I have any medical problem. I have anxiety problem so is dis problem related to anxiety or some other issue.
I have not able to achieve clear skin instead of following good food habits and exercise. I ve been also using a good sunscreen but to no effect. My skin looks dark and dull as compare to my original skin. Please help.
I am having black spots on my hand fingers and skin. I have tried many natural treatments and also taken lots of medicines. At one point of time the marks removed but still it appears. I think its an internal problem. Can you tell me how can I get rid of it.
Iam 22 yrs old and height 5.5. Is there any chance of growing up? If possible please suggest the names of medicines.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern fashion trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However most hair colors contain chemical ammonia which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oilspresent in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.
- Rinse hair with cold water: After colour use cold water as cool water seals your cuticles, controlling frizz and helps in sealing the color in your hair shaft.
- After coloring, wait for some days before you shampoo: When you color your hair, wait at least 24-48 hours to shampoo, preferably longer. If you can go three or four days before shampooing, even better. This will give the color plenty of time to set.
- Apply a hot oil treatment to add luster to colored hair: Hot oil treatments are simple to do at home and help color-treated hair really shine. Apply the treatment oil to clean, towel-dried hair, and cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Apply heat by using a hot towel, blow dryer or even by sitting in the sun. After heating the oil, allow the hair to cool to room temperature and then rinse with cool water.
- Use your hair wash in the right places: Make sure to focus your shampoo on cleansing your root and not on the middle to ends of the hair as this will strip your color over time.
- Blot dry your dyed hair: Rubbing towel on your dyed hair can strip the hair colour more easily. Just blot your hair and let it air dry naturally.
- Stay away from chlorinated water: The majority of tap water is chlorinated in order to kill the bacteria that can cause illness, but the chlorine in tap water can have a negative effect on colored hair. In most cases, the chlorine in tap water is not sufficiently strong to have a major effect of hair but if the added chlorine causes a problem, a filter can remove chlorine in your home’s shower water.
- Heat is the enemy: Yes, it’s true that you're damaging your hair every time you turn on your blow dryer or use that curling iron. Dyed hair is more susceptible to damage, so avoid using blow dryers, curling irons or straightening irons as much as possible. if you wish to use than apply some heat protecting oil or serum and blow dry with low heat settings.
- Sun can also harm or take away your hair colour: Wear hats or scarf while going in sun to keep your hair colour stay longer.
- Eat right diet to keep your hair look great: An overall balanced diet is necessary for a healthy scalp and healthy hair. A diet rich in Protein, Iron, Zinc, Selenium Vitamin C & E, will make your hair look good and helathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.