Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bishanal BanarjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am not reduce my belly size from my childhood onwards. I used to jog for 5 days and take rest for other 3 days. What shall I do.
Hlo sir Is this possible to build a muscular body without using non vegetarian food nd without hlp of protein powders if this is possible then tell me what can I do.
I am 21 and I have too many pimples on scalp, might be its for dandruff. It hurts and irritating. Please help me doctors.
I am having sleepless days. I have a BP of 150/86. I hardly sleep for 6 hours in almost 2 days. I feel lazy snd uninterested in any work.
I am 28 years old and I am conceiving 5 months old twins baby and I want normal delivery except c-section is it possible, if yes than please tell me what step I have to take?
I am 48 years old Male. I have high uric acid since more than 20 yrs & have been taking Zyloric two tablets a day but it seems to be less effectI've now. What should I do? Right now it is 9.8. Have high bp too & RBCs are also high as per latest tests.
I am 28 year old male having knee pain at times and I feel my knee got weak. I am regular jogger and I do play football at times. How to strengthen my knee?
I am suffering from headache since last 12 days. Eyesight normal. Taking Nimesulide and paracetamol tab. And omeprazole & Domperidone cap. please help.
I am suffering from the hair fall and grey hairs. Please help me. I am also suffering from dandruff problem.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.