Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Barendra Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Barendra ClinicYour feedback matters!
She have suffering by tonsils from last few year's, what is the future diagnosis of the tonsil, if not treated from a long distance?
Premature ejaculation is characterized by the disgorgement of semen after considerably minimal penile stimulation. About 40% of men experience premature ejaculation worldwide. It is most common in pre-teens, teens and the younger population; however it can occur in men of any age.
It can bring an onset to embarrassment, insecurity, low self esteem, distress to the man as well as have a negative effect on his relationship. Shying away from sexual contact is not the solution to this problem as many men do. Addressing the problem is the key to overcome premature ejaculation.
Methods and Treatments To Deal With Early Ejaculation:
- Most men resort to self-treatment in this condition. When one is close to climaxing, distracting your mind from the intense sexual intercourse has proven to delay orgasm, allowing you to last longer.
- Thrusting slowly and/or extraction of the penis during intercourse have also shown positive results.
- Ejaculation before intercourse will also allow you to last longer.
- Using a thick condom helps as well, as it decreases sensation by reducing friction.
- Men are more likely to climax faster if they have not had sex in a long time. Therefore having sex more often is recommended in cases of premature ejaculation.
- Kegel muscle exercises have shown the best results among all kinds of sexual therapies involved. This involves the contraction and release of the same muscles you hold in to stop urinating halfway. In regular intervals of the day, continue this practice as it will strengthen your muscles and allow you better control over your climax. This will also improve the quality of your erection as well.
- Exercises that involve the contraction and release of anal muscles have also shown high efficacy rates. Mimicking bowel activities for 2-3 minutes thrice a day can improve stamina by 30-40%.
- Medicinal supplements are also readily available in the markets which are targeted to delay ejaculation. However there are side-effects reported which include fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and dizziness.
By combining 3 or more of these methods, premature ejaculation can be rectified and also eliminated with prolonged practice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.