Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B C Das
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. B C DasYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have problem of snoring while sleeping in any position. Is there any medicine for stop snoring completely. As it's disturb sleep of my family.
Dear doc, I am facing body and scalp itching like insect bites at places for few months now. Hives come and go. I went to dermatologist and he gave me 1 month course for scabies. I finished the course but there is no improvement in my condition. I went to doc again, he gave double dose of anti histamines which makes me very dizzy. Is it really scabies or something else? I dnt knw wat to do. Healing does not seem any near. Worried. Had spent thousands for this till now. Running out of money. Wud b grateful if you cud show me some way to fight ds isue. Thank you.
Hello sir, Sir mera que h ki kya dono naak se saans lete h ki ek se, kyoki mera ek naak hamesha band rahta h kya ye koi beemari h kya. Sir iska jwab jarur d sir. Ho sake to mujhe mail kr dijiyega pls.
I have a hole in ear. Fuss coming out of ear every day. When I have contacted ENT specialist ,he is advising me to go for operation. Can you give me a advise which can the problem with medicines.
I am suffering from pain in both ears. My ears are full-filled created sound like cracking. I take ciplox and calories ear drops but did not work. Please give me home remedies and Ear drops ? side effect? I request you please give my Answer.
I have cold and pain in throat and cough phlegm from one week please suggest remedies I am 52 yard old.
I got a nasal polyp due to which I feel difficulty in breathing while sleeping and I also had sinus problem. I do not want it to get operated.
Small stains of blood coming out since 3 days when I blew my nose daily in the morning once after getting up. From bed. Also slight congestion in the nose through out the day.
Doctor my throat has come out and makes me problem in speaking and my voice has become very ruff. Please tell me home treatments to get rid off from this problem.
Sir i suffering from severe bad breathe because of throat problem.It's since last 4 years and i have met first physician and then ENT specialist.Earlier physician gave me antibiotics but it didn't wrkd alot.Then ENT spcialist told to remove tonsil from throat and he opreated almst ayear ago.And i have went through sevral kind of tests but all these efforts went in vain.So sir please give me some suggestions.I will be waiting for your reply
Why patient comes with complain of fever during tonsillitis and having chillness and can not able to swallow anything?
I am a boy of 19 years old. I'm suffering from nose bleeding on every seasonal change. How will I stop it? Please advice.
Nasal Hair Function
Nasal Hairs filter for dust pollen spores viruses and bacteria.Particles stick to the wet surface of your nose hairs, prevents them from reaching your lungs and causing infection
Eventually it blow the nasties into a tissue or swallow them to be destroyed in the stomach
I have itching in my right ear since last 3 days. Its little painful also. please suggest some drops or medicines. I am having bad throat and weakness in the body. Taking Azithromycin 500 since 3 days amd paracetamol 650 mg.
Everyday I am waking up in the morning or at dawn when suddenly I get awake with itchiness inside nose, sneezing,runny nose, and watery eyes. It happens mostly when I get awake late at night. If I use nasivion spray and take antihistamine (sinarest/Flucold) at its onset, it goes away. But again it happens next morning. Is it rhinitis and what over the counter drug will be good? Is it good to buy a nasal spray with corticosteroid in it?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.