Lybrate.com has top trusted Rheumatologists from across India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.B.SarkarYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my left knee. Thus it is curable what are the remedies for it and how long it will take to cure completely.
I am feeling discomfort and feeling heavy on my right knee joint (upper part) like something is being pushed inside. But there is no any pain and looks normal while walking as well. There was no injuries or trauma, It just occurred suddenly. Please help me.
I have a disease In my right leg knee. Water is generating in my knee. I can't walk properly. I will pain. And I can't bend my knee also.
I am 26 years old girl and have pain in my left knee since past 5-6 months. I went to the doctor who gave me painkillers and asked to get my uric acid tested, which was normal. What should I do now?
My mom is 47 years old. She is suffering from arthritis ( ist stage). She gets relief only when taking medicines regulary. Doctors suggest her to take medicines on regular basis but she don't want to do so as these have side effects. Kindly suggest some exercise for muscle strength. Thank you.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.