Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Atindra Nath BagchiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was in so much pain due to my vomiting. It was amazing, the Bagchi Clinicl was so nicely made. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. his treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The staff was very attentive to my needs. As someone I knew, consulted this AtinDra Nath Bagchi and they referred us. he never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. By chance, I approached AtinDra Nath Bagchi for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted AtinDra Nath Bagchi.
I was in too much pain because of difficulty sleeping, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from difficulty sleeping, but my Atindra Nath Bagchi was able to handle it. The overall atmosphere in the Bagchi Clinic is very soothing. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I searched therAtindra Nath Bagchi online and saw herreviews. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The Bagchi Clinic was equipped with various facilities.
I never get sick, but then last year i started developing the symptoms of Hernia. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the hernia is something else. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Bagchi Clinic is so nice. I consulted Dr Atindra Nath. He is really like god send person. he is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from muscle cramps, but Dr AtinDra i was able to handle it. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that he is the reason. I was quite impressed with AtinDra Nath Bagchi his concept of holistic healing. During the complete muscle cramps treatment program he always supported and motivated me. The overall atmosphere in the Bagchi Clinic is very soothing.
Dr Atindra Nath Bagchi has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The fatigue problem was increasing day by day. I am really grateful as his fatigue treatment has give me a ray of hope. I have had this fatigue from quite some time. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to him perfect advice.
One of my cousin's referred to drAtindra nath Bagchi I owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again by helping me getting rid of my dandruff. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Hygiene is very important, and I must Bagchi Clinic in kolkata was extremely clean. I am really grateful as herTreatment has given me a ray of hope.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from sugar like this. I am so thankful to Dr AtinDra for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
Very nice person well treat and kind hearted person and well behaved person and value for money. Iam am having a chest pain and swallowing prblm since past 3 years and after i came to know that dr bagchi is very best dr for my prblm and after visiting him i surely get treated very well . now i eat anything what i want with no prblm thanks dr bagchi
Dr Bagchi is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The leg pain was increasing day by day. The overall atmosphere in the Bagchi Clinic is very soothing.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from headaches like this. I chose to consult Dr Atindra Nath. He is quite knowledgeale doctor. It was so quite pleasant in the Bagchi Clinic.I am happy adn satisfied with the way he treated me .
I thank Dr AtinDra, I am quite benefitted with his small penis treatment. I have heard positive feedback from people about him so I consulted him. And I am glad that I chose this doctor.
A very passionate and humble gentleman who listened to my problems and by his behaviour I was half cured. Under his treatment I recovered within a week.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be knowledgeable. DIABETES TYPE I & II WAS ELABORATED THANKS
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Thanks for giving your valuable feedback.
Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi provides answers that are very helpful. thanks sir.. your answer is very helpful.
A very good advisor as a consultant and his advise and diagnosis was found to be absolutely correct.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Thnxxxxx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Great
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi to be very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Atindra Nath Bagchi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good
Hi, I am suffering from bad breath it is the coating on my back of tongue. so it is a digestive problem or bad bacteria in gut. what is the reason behind this and how to treat this?
Sir, I am ibs d patient. Dr. prescribe me to take acogut 100 (2 times before food, inapure 5 (1 tab after food, c pram s plus .25 mg (1 tab before dinner, enzarforte (sos. I take those medicines regularly since last 6 months. But sometime feel so bad. Sudden cramp and urgent rush to toilet make my life hell. Problem starts mainly after 4 pm. Someday I have to go toilet 3to4 times. And someday loose stool in the morning. No fever, weakness,no blood in stool. My weight is 67 kg. Height 5.7 inch.i avoid milk, roti,meat. please help. Is it curable?
I have severe balance problems. Swaying all the time. And not able to walk. I have b12 deficiency took b12 injections but no change.
I got my period 2 weeks early in this month. However, it's been very light and has been on since the past 10 days. It hasn't caused me any uneasiness or discomfort. And there hasn't been any cramps or headaches. What's happening?
I am suffering from a server headache since last 2 weeks. I have a hole in my left ear drum, it was happened 5 years back n I forgot about that. 2 weeks back I was riding a bike while listening to music with bose headphones at high volume, since that time I am getting a headache. Could you help me, what should I do now?
My stomach is upset. I literally feel like mixing happens in my stomach. After going toilet, I feel free for 5 mins and again it continues.
Not able to loose Weight. despite doing cardio and weight training. Looking for good weightless diet.
Most people think that there is no way to lose weight other than joining a fitness centre or following a well-regulated diet chart, but there are times when taking little steps can aid in burning off extra calories and offer more weight loss. Fortunately enough, several stealthy means can help to turn up calories burn all through the day.
- Rise up and sweat: If there is a lack of time to get up and hit the gym early in the morning, set the alarm at least 15 minutes early and get involved in activities that would get the metabolism stroked such as jumping jacks, crunches, squats and push-ups. This will boost the calorie burning process, and it would continue all through the day.
- Raise the heart beat: One should try to increase the heart rate for one minute at a time. This process could be repeated at least ten times in a day. The additional amount of oxygen will help in keeping the individual alert, activate the lungs, heart, brain and legs. The best benefit of raising the heartbeat is that it helps in burning 300 to 400 calories a day. The most viable way of increasing the heart beat is doing 10 squats or performing lunges at the end of each hour.
- Sit on the floor: When watching the television or playing with the pet or helping a young kid in his homework, one should try to sit on the ground instead of the sofa, chair or the bed. This is because when a person sits on the floor, the muscles are required to offer support and more energy is required for standing up.
- Eat with the non-dominant hand: As per the reports of the University of Southern California, eating with the non-dominant hand will aid in eating less. Even though people believe that eating is a direct result of hunger, the truth is that eating is also determined by environmental cues. Disrupting the eating patterns such as switching to chopsticks or having dinner in an unfrequented part of the house can help control intake.
- Pop in prune: A study conducted by a team at the University of Liverpool found that eating about 5 to 6 ounces of prunes each day for about 12 weeks can help the overweight individuals to lose about 4.4 pounds and approximately about 1 inch from the waistlines. The body can easily tolerate prunes, and it doesn’t lead to any sort of side effects. They contain high amounts of fibre and helps the individual feel fuller for longer hours.
- Avoid overeating the products which are “low-fat”: This may sound absurd, but people tend to eat 50 more than required when they get hold of food that has a label saying “low fat”. This tag makes the product appear healthy and prompts the individuals to feel that they are manifesting a great feat by consuming these kinds of foods. The good rule of thumb is that one should eat the same amount of the “low fat” version of the food as he would have done with regular fat content. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.