Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 32 year old lady n since last 3 days there is continuous bleeding from one tini-tiny dot on my cheek which is not stopping at all. It was like a normal very small pimple but of red colour which I rubed hard wid towel after bath. Since then its bleeding. Family doctor said I need to go and see the specialists as this is unusual. Rite now im on antibiotics n doing dressing on my own by applying an ointment. Why this happened? What exactly this can b? Why bleeding doesn't stop from such a small spot? Im really worried. How long will it take to heal? Is this something serious? What treatment is available for such problem. Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I am a male how I can reduce my chest breast without any operation tell me and how much cost will be there for it and how much time it will take to reduce ?
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start off on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or Amla: A pack of amla, brahmi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Reetha: An age old solution to hair problems, Reetha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Reetha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi Oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Bhrigamlkyadi Tail: Along with this, bhrigamlkyadi tail is also useful to remove body heat. Daily take two tap bhrigaraj Swaras. Avoid oily and spicy food.
I have black spouts as well as pimples on my face. I use as many as creams but no result found what can I do now.
I had fever last week now my skin has turn to black Please give suggestions how to overcome from this.
How to cure white heads and pimples from face and forehead. I have it from the last 10 years and I get allergic to dust as well. Please let me know how to remove them.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
If there is one thing that men and women dread the most, it is hair loss and hair fall problems. In the last decade or so, the number of young men and women suffering from severe hair loss is quite alarming. The hair fall, which may be an outcome of stress, anxiety, hormonal imbalance, genetics, medical conditions, unhealthy habits, poor diet or lack of a proper hair care routine, can make life miserable and embarrassing. People try out every possible treatment to deal with the problem. In this regard, the PRP or the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy comes as a revelation.
The Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a path-breaking, nonsurgical and natural option that treats the conditions of severe hair loss through hair, scalp, and skin simulations, as per the requirements. The procedure for PRP are as follows:
- The plasma contains the platelets. The platelets are important as they not only heal but also helps in regeneration
- of the damaged tissues.
- The first step involves extracting the blood of the person undergoing the PRP Therapy.
- Next step is the centrifugation step. Centrifugation helps to obtain the platelet rich plasma (which gets separated from the blood during the centrifugation process).
- The patients are given anesthesia at the scalp (mainly the nerves) to ease the pain.
- The platelet rich plasma is then carefully injected into the scalp of the patient to initiate the hair restoration.
The PRP therapy channelizes on the fact that the growth factors present in the platelet rich plasma will act as a catalyst, triggering the stimulation and growth of the hair follicles
Some of the growth factors that help in the hair restoration are as follows
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (responsible for the formation of blood vessels).
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (triggers the growth of blood vessels along with cell replication as well as the formation of the skin).
- Epidermal Growth Factor (involved in the formation of blood vessels and collagen along with the growth and differentiation of the cell).
- Insulin Like Growth Factor (this growth factor is mainly involved in the regulation of the normal cell physiology).
For better and effective results, the therapy is repeated at every 3 - 4 months interval.
- As impressive and fruitful as it may sound, the PRP Therapy is a big no for people dealing with certain medical conditions such as cancer, platelet dysfunction syndromes, hypofibrinogenemia, severe and chronic skin problems, severe liver disorders, sepsis, hemodynamic instability, or acute and prolonged infections.
- People who are into drinking, smoking or drug abuse should also avoid the PRP Therapy.
- PRP fails to provide the desired results in the case of complete baldness.
- The PRP therapy that has benefitted many people worldwide comes with the following advantages
- PRP Therapy is non-invasive and natural with a faster recovery.
- The Therapy is less time consuming and is quite safe.