Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
I have black spots left by pimples on face. What should I do to clear the black spots? I have consulted many doctors nd used many drugs but yet no result. Suggest me best drug which cures lastly.
I am a 25 years old girl, I have been swimming for the past one year. And every time I come out of the pool I get a darker tan. I apply sunscreen of spf 40 above but only on my face, elbow, neck. Its unaffordable to apply the cream on the whole body. So therefore I get tanned. What should I apply on my skin to quickly remove this tan. I've never tried bleaching my skin also, scared of the result. Kindly suggest some quick remedies.
I m 25 years male and I am suffering from Pimple problem. I had lots of Pimple mark on my face and hence there are uneven tone on my face. Please help me out?
Sir I am unmarried. I am facing hairfall problem. I have used many oils and condisner and shampoos but don't get any satisfied results.
I' m 23 yrs old I' m having lots of pimples on my face, which r leaving holes and scar on face, my skin is so oily, wht are the Home remedies to prevent those ?
Hi Apply cider vinegar is really used as toner for skin because Is really the works and good for skin want to know.
I'm suffering from severe acne on my face. I'm presently studying in hostel. So can you please suggest some remedies for me.
I am 21 year old male and I am having problem of acne on my face there are small small pimples when I apply rose waer then they will go but not completely what to do?
I am 32, male, software engineer. I have dandruff and hair fall. Lost hairs in the front side of head, bald in front Back side of head still has good hair. Hair density has drastically come down in the middle of the hair. I had shaven my hairs in the head. Could you please give me good advice on what sort of treatment should I take to regain lost hair and density?
I am 25 years female! I have got skin tan problem only on my hands black in colour even though I don't expose my full hands out in sun, which is different from my face and legs colour is white. Even though I apply moisturizer cream also it would retain black. I have not taken any treatment for tis. Can suggest me with good product and cream.
I am 21 year old and having hairfall since 2 months. I have tries many remedies and oils but they did not work. Please help me.
Sir I have pimples on my face I need to have homw remedies please help me in this issue Thank you sir.
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.