Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
My skin is getting dark by sun tan. I was tried almost all natural methods and remedies. please suggest me any chemical method because I want my to become fair fast.
My age is 25 and my high is 5.1 feet and question is my breast size is 34 it's look big according to my height, and when I open my bra it lane down it too loose, so is their any method to make it tight.
Is there any treatment for warts apart from cauterizing them ? I get frequent warts on my face and because it interferes with shaving, I need to resort to cauterization every two or three months.
I am a male. My skin was dark. Sometimes when I apply some home remedial method on face I glows. But after sometime it return to same position as before. So please me some remedies which are natural and have some effect on my face.
One of the most important ways to take care of your
skin is to protect it from the sun. A lifetime of sun
exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin
problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer.
For the most complete sun protection:
Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen
with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen
generously, and reapply every two hours — or
more often if you're swimming or perspiring.
Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2
p.m., when the sun's rays are strongest.
Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with
tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and
wide-brimmed hats. Also consider laundry
additives, which give clothing an additional layer
of ultraviolet protection for a certain number of
washings, or special sun-protective clothing —
which is specifically designed to block ultraviolet
My hairs are falling day by day and in a huge quantity. How to stop these hair falls? & steps to regrow them.
I have black mole on my face I have used many types of creams but not changing my face problem. Please advise.
To know the reason of excess hair fall for a female of age 22, what type of tests are required to do?
I am 22 year old boy, first I used to be looks fairer my skin is white and face but I do not know why my face brightness is decreasing day by day.
I'm having dark circles and also I was anemia but after taking iron pills now I'm alright but still I'm having dark circles. M also having heavy hair fall.
I have problem of dandruff from last 4 months. My hair are falling because of it so please provide me solution of this problem.
I have urticaria. Severe itchy Hives and angioedema. I am on levocetirizine and montelukast. Were also a advised to take anti amebic. What should I do to completely get rid of it?
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections.
1. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulphur can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.