Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
Tell me which is a healthy food for me. What to eat and what avoid. I have a dark spots under the eye and have some small holes in face skin. How to recover it by home remedies.
I am facing problem with my hair. Day by day it become more weak and unhealthy. I loose my hair too. What should I do?
I have a skin problem in winter season in my legs my legs skins are damaged the winter what should I doing for better that problem?
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
My face analysis report Please give me best creams for my face problems Pores. 40/38% Avrag Wrinkles. 5/9% Good Sports (PL). 26/6% Bad Spots (UV). 22/14% Bad Sum Of Sebum. 69/90 (ea) Dry Porphyrin Ratio. 11/37% Good Skin Tone. 17/68% Bad.
Which is the best hair oil for general hair .hair feather are thin, semi curly. Problem facing are hair fall.
Hi sir has you said for fairness apply bio valley (whitening cream) but it has no impact on ma skin. I look more dull comparatively to before. I'm worried please help me out.
I have pimples and acne marks on the face what can I do for prevent it? Should doing masturbating also increases of pimple?
I'm suffering from hair loss skin problem like pimples pigmentation and heavy weight how do I recover all of them.
I have hair fall only during when I wash my hair. Please suggest me shampoo that my hair stops falling.
My hair is thinning and a lot of hair fall. I have so much dandruff. i'm trying some remedies like soapnuts but only that day dandruff is vanishing. After two days same condition of dandruff and my usual sleeping position facing the sky which is making my head bald at the back (thinning of hair. What remedies should I follow in order to get rid of this condition.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.