Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anutosh Das
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anutosh DasYour feedback matters!
I have an extremely tight vagina. I am a virgin. I have tried sex but not even the head of the penis can go inside. But a finger goes in easily without causing any pain.
Sir I use prega 3 times at home 1st is show invalid and after 2 weak use again show one line is dark pink and 2nd line is very light pink and again 3rd times use show invalid am I pregnant or not please confirm me.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old lady. Me and my husband planning for kids from 5 months. We are married from 4 years. I am suffering from thyroid from past 2 years and taking 150 mcg dose with the consultation of doctor. My husband suffering from diabetes from 1 year he is also using tablets. I am worried about my conceiving as thyroid will definitely affect. Give me some tips or healthy habits or diet which can improve my ability to conceive. Thank you.
I have my periods on 5th June. Nd from 5th June I have bleeding continuously from 1 month. What should I do.
Hlo sir Actually I want to ask something related to my vaginal problem I am virgin but my vaginal lips have not natural color it seems like I have done intercourse many times. It makes me more concerned because in coming months I am going to marry. There is much more dryness in my vagina and itching also. Please help me out but I have to do make them natural color so that in my married life goes good. Please suggest me what to do :-(:-(
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
I had unprotected sex last night. So including the contraceptive pill what other home remedies I can try to avoid pregnancy.
I had make a lot sexual relationship with my wife till she was 17 years old. And she became pregnant many times but I gave her pill for antipragnancy .so now this day her period is too much irregular a gap of 2-3 months. Tell me what's its solution.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.