Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anup Kumar MitraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my grand father has brain hemorrhage and civil doctor said that brain pyrallics, and now there blood pressure range 160 to 170 so there for patient has a critical condition that doctor said, but I not satisfied that his treatment ,so there for I hope that please I request that any treatment you have? His age are 85 years, but no any diseases past long term and his good health only one problem that his blood pressure not controlled there so is there any treatment?
A few days back I have started to go for brisk walk. But from last two three days I feel like palpitations, is it something wrong with me.
I am having the the problem of Snoring and breathing by my mouth while going in deep sleep. Is it possible to stop and have easy breath? I am aged now 53 years and Is it possible/have any tablet to take care of heart, to avoid any blood blockages etc.
How do you interpret cholesterol levels both my hdl and lsl are above normal but controllable how do you bring this back to normal levels. Thanks.
I am a 19 year old male. I have slight pain in my chest from past one week. Specially in Centre of the chest.
I am 30 year old female unmarried. Now a days I am feeling too weak. Not willing to eat anything if I tried to eat I feel like vomit. Can't sleep all night. My bp became low. Please suggest me any energetic medicine. What to do?
I am 49 year old male and have BP 110-170. No medicines. Now i am suffering from headache. What should i do? Please advice.
I am suffering of cough for 5 days at the night time cough is very high and chest pain started.Please tell.
My dad who is 55 yrs old undergoing treatment for diabetes and blood pressure for couple of years. Past 2 weeks his throat get soared during deep sleep. Please advice us to get away from this problem ?
Patient is suffering from Cardiomyopathy, can she freeze eggs, so that she can have babies by Surrogacy. Please advise.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant n before ten days she gone to check up her hb n bp r normal but since from 5 days her legs r bit swelling completely (complete legs) bit of back pain too other than that she is normal wts the problem bcoz bp n hb both r normal so. please suggest.
I am 45 year old and have had angioplasty. What is the diet and exercise regimen which I should follow.
I was suffered heart problem, done angiogram on 1995. Single vessel disease detected. Continue medicine Enalapril0. 5 till date. No problem now .Shall I go for check up ,where I had done angio at Vellore .Please suggest me . Zarina Age-45 yrs.
I had my bypass surgery in november 2014 for all four arteries. I still have sometime numbness and pain in my chest. It it normal and how long this will continue ?
I'm a 22 age young boy, I have heart pain, when I slept it's start paining so plzz give the solution.
Respected doctors My aged 55 years ,diabetic and had heart attack last 4 and half months back angioplasty had done and inserted one medicated stent my question and problem is can I drive the two wheeler and play badminton daily.
I am sufferring from bp (160, blood sugar (fasting 189, pp283) and bilateral sn loss 60%, my age is 60+
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.