Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anup JanaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir please help me after 12 weeks of my potential exposure I tested for HIV in govt ictc and result was negative and next day after 23 hours of my test I went to dental clinic for tooth cleaning but I am anxious coz I do not change my clothes and do not take bath after my HIV test and next day I went for my tooth cleaning in dental clinic with same Clothes and without bath my question is if infected blood on my clothes and my hair on ictc clinic then next day during tooth cleaning the dentist touch my clothes and my hair and put his hand in my mouth during tooth cleaning can I get HIV in this way I know HIV is a week virus and it's die after two minutes out side the body but I am so anxious please help me these are my some questions 1. Is this situation I describe is no risk situation 2. Should I need to test again?
Sir mera ghutna dard hota h or mind mai sex karne ka har dam mann kerta rehta jiski vajah se mujhe masturbate karne ki aadat pad gayi hai kabhi kabhi to din mai do baar karta hu.iska mere sehat pe koi side effect to nahi padega agar padega toh kya?meri age 29 year h.
Im 30 years old woman my last period date was 25th Feb 2016 and had intercourse on 15th March 2016 just wanted to know if there are chances of pregnancy. Pls sugest.
I am 19 years old and regular gym goer I want to ask you that if I masturbate daily it will effect on my gym life or not.
I'm 34 male married. I'm having infection in penis with many red spots on the surface and especially at the ring after retracting the top skin. I have consulted many doctors and the antibiotic and creams work for some time but keeps recurring. It pains with burning sensation a lot while trying to clean with water. Could I apply natural oil like mustard or coconut oil?
I have problem early ejaculation. And erection in penis is not full. I am smoker and suffering from l5s1 slip disc. Please suggest.
I am 22 year old male. I am so much depresses about my life. In 2014 I got admission in kirorimal college delhi university. But due to financial problem I was unable to survive in new delhi. Then I withdraw my admission and came to varanasi and took admission in very small college (because at that time admissions were already done) where only weak guys study. For the last 2 years I am not attending lectures because there are no good lectures in college. My college is of village background. Some My classmates are daily waged labourers. Now you can understand the environment I am living in. I n am just giving exams and staying at home all day. Now I feel that I turned into a fat lazy guy who was topper in school days. I have lost my social contact. And now I don't want to get out because my neighbours will know that I still live in my parents house. I feel so shame because all my cousins friends are living and enjoying their youth and I just stay at home. Please help me I am masturbating at extremely. Please help. Me.
Dear doctor. This is for my friend. He is 24 male. Some of his friends told him that doing masturbation is gud for health. He also started doing. Is this true? Is doing masturbation is gud for their body. Or should he stop doing Tat?
Mai sadisuda hu,mujhe ek ladki hai ab doosra bacha 3 saal ke baad chahta hu mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Me and my partner had sex yesterday evening. And she is feeling cramps and pain after that. Please tell me why it is happening and how to treat?
Hello My name is Utkarsh and I am 25 years old. When I try to remove my foreskin during masturbation it is painful and I do not try further but when my penis is not erect the foreskin can be removed easily. Even while having sex many a times the foreskin Is separated without any pain. So I am not confident if I'll be able to remove the foreskin during the act and what lubricants should I use to help.
I had last sex on 9th march (protected, but I doubt). I got blood hcg test done on 30th march. And it came out to be negative. Should I go for further test or I should trust the negative result? My cycle was 13th Feb but had ipill on 18th Feb so bled for 2-3 days on 28th Feb. It's 4th April today and no period yet. I got my test done on 30th march I. E. 20 days after intercourse. Should I trust that or go for it again?
I am 26 year old boy. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I want relief from this. Pls help me.
Seduction is the art to powerfully attract someone and entice them into having intercourse. Seduction is very important to spice up a relationship and to ensure that the spark in the bed room never gets lost. As a woman you can do a multitude of things to seduce your man if you are missing the spark in the bedroom or he has become uninterested in sex with you.
Tips to seduce your man:
- Share a fantasy: Try to share your fantasies with him. Many men like fantasies such as bondage, elevator sex, PDA (Public Display of Affection) and role play. Fantasies stimulate the mind and can lead to unbelievable sex. Let your imagination run free. Try to experiment out of your comfort zone. Role playing, such as dressing up like your favorite comic characters or a doctor-nurse role-plays can spice things in the bedroom and make seduction extremely easy for you.
- Music: Music has profound influence on the mind. It can lift up your mood and also make you happier. A study shows if the musical tunes are extremely intense, it increases testosterone levels in men. Try to play some appropriate music in your bedroom if you want to seduce your man easily and boost his testosterone levels.
- Change your looks: Men tend to love variety and thus, try to experiment with different clothes, lingerie, and haircuts. This will make you look like an entirely different person. This will create a ‘forbidden love-making’ feeling in him and instantly turn him on and result in amazing sex.
- Massage his feet: Rub his belly or tickle his back while massaging his legs. Massaging makes blood flow increase to the body. Massaging can also make your partner stress free. Stress is the biggest mood killer for sex. If you partner is stress-free, it will be easier for you to turn him on.
- Plan a trip: Sometimes a monotonous life routine can make a man bored and lose interest in sex. Try to give him a surprise by taking him to a trip to an unknown place. The anticipation of having sex in an unknown place will turn him on easily.