Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ansar Ahmad KhanYour feedback matters!
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brush.
I have acne and pimple problem from 3-4 years n tried all allopathy homeopathy ayurveda etc but not got any solution n I hve increased pimples n black spots please help.
I am 18 years old and I have pain in the right side of my abdomen. Worried abt the pain. Please help me out.
I am 50 years Male. I am planning to start a new marital life after 15 yrs. Now I found my erection I'd very poor n penis is small. At aroused state around 4 n half inch n thickness is less. please suggest can it be rectified by treatment or I hv to cancel the proposal.
I'm 20 years old. I have suffering from late periods, nd due to which I think I have more facial hairs in increasing level, I'm feeling embarrassed becoz of those facial hairs, I'm having eosinophil level high. What to do to get rid of late periods Nd facial hairs?
I am married from last 10 years and my wife does not like lip kiss. It disturb my night life. How should I create interest. I am non smoker or drinker and I do not eat tobacco. I asked her very time abt it she says she feel dirty in doing lip kiss. Please advice.
Heyy. I just want to know how to reduce my body weight and to take my body into well shape. And suggest me a well balanced diet.
I am 28 years old. After 4 times dermaroller use my face change to little dark tone. What is the solution?
Panchkarma — antidote to lifestyle diseases
If years of allopathic treatment has not brought relief from diseases like joint pains, skin problems, anxiety and gastro-intestinal ailments, try panchkarma, an ayurvedic therapy which purifies and rejuvenates the body. Hundreds of such patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like stress or metabolic disorders like arthritis, have got relief through panchkarma.
The patients coming to us are of all age groups (16 years to 80 years)and have sought relief & cure in panchkarma after years of unsuccessful allopathic treatment.
“Panchkarma has been found to be very effective in insomnia, joint pains, gout, diabetes, anxiety, migraine, sinusitis and gastro-intestinal ailments,” . Today's most common problems like slip disc, arthritis, joint pains and anxiety are a result of stressful living.
Interestingly, it is allopathic doctors themselves who are recommending panchkarma to majority of these patients. “The primary cause of all these problems is anxiety and it is through meditation, yoga and panchkarma that enables you to work without getting stressed
I have 2 year old girl kid. For past few months her neck underarms thighs are getting dark. Kindly assist me regarding this.
It feels amazing when your hair not only looks great, but also feels great. Now, great hair doesn’t happen overnight, and you need constant maintenance to keep your hair that way. However, no matter what you do, there are still external factors such as the harmful sun-rays and pollution, and internal factors such as improper nutrition and hormonal imbalances problem that can lead to under-nourished and lifeless hair. Additionally, salon treatments, hair dyeing or regular blow drying can also harm your hair.
There are certain signs of lifeless and under-nourished hair, such as:
- Breakage prone and brittle hair: Extreme oiliness or dryness, shedding, thinning, etc. are signs of breakage prone or brittle hair. It can be caused by a poor diet and stress, or it could be genetic. Even external factors such as air pollution, salt water or chlorinated water and sun exposure can affect the health of your hair.
- Frizzy hair: Frizzy hair occurs when hair cuticles open up, which causes moisture to seep through the strands, swelling them up. This gradually makes your hair look frizzy and dull. People who have curly hair experience more frizz than people with straight hair.
- Dull hair: Stress (know more about stress and anxiety), climactic change, styling tools and chemical effects cause dull hair, which doesn’t reflect light, but absorbs it.
- Limp hair: Your lifestyle has a great impact on hair. Incorrect methods of washing hair, harsh chemical treatments, health issues, smoking, stress, etc., make your hair limp and lifeless.
- Rough and dry hair: Hair produces oil to moisturise itself. Dry or rough hair occurs when the oil production is lowered or stopped.
Your scalp and hair sometimes may be suffering from similar problems. A remedial treatment consisting of nourishing oils, vitamins, plant peptides, phytonutrient extracts and minerals is used to rejuvenate your hair, provide adequate nutrition and boost blood circulation in your scalp. A healthy scalp, revitalised hair roots and vigorous hair fibres are the expected results of this treatment.
The treatment will also provide the following benefits:
- Nourishes and energises the hair root to promote denser and fuller hair
- Prevents hair fall through regulation of sebum production
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp
- Strengthens hair shaft and increases volume to address breakage prone, dull and limp hair
- Causes instant smoothening of hair to make it shine