Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anindya KunduYour feedback matters!
What can I give to my 6 mnth child so dat he bcm healthy and also suggest timings. Bcs mne use bina timing gap ke kch na kch khilati rhi jiski wjh se usko loose motions ho gae ha .or wo healthy bhi nhi ho raha ha.
My baby is 1 years 9 months. His birth weight was 2.2 and now he is 7.5.I am very much worried abt his weight. Hi iz very active. But very thin. Nowadays he is not eating food properly. He will drink milk (Nan pro all d time. One of my friend suggest me abt protein powder. Is DAT good to give now. please help.
My 10.5 month baby isn't gaining weight. I give her two snacks and three meals a day which includes veggies and fruits. Her weight is 7 kgs which is really concerning. I wish there should be an article on babies weight like other articles by doctors.
My son has 8 months baby his urine result is occasional pus cells 10-15/hpf and he passes small amount of urine and also in short time he passes again small amount of urine. He vomit or vomit sensation daily. His skin color changes daily (blackish. This is what disease.
I have a 4 year old son who has been suffering from pneumonia since last year he has also been treated at the hospital and the doctor gave him antibiotics after discharge. I always take him for regular check up and the doctor said that his condition has improved and that there's nothing I should worry about but he always gets recurrent cough and cold and sometimes fever. I'm worried I don't know what else should I do? most of the time he's always on medication. And the doctor said that repeated x ray more than twice a year is not recommended. What else should I do to find out the reason of his condition. Please advise.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.