Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amitava Ranjan Paul
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitava Ranjan PaulYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male, and I have a small lump in my left testicle, very small tho, one can't find it unless done with carefully only knowing it is a lump. And I don't know from how much long it is there, unless I started noticing it 5-6 years back. I experienced these things as follows It is painless. One testicle don't hang out, both are even. I have don't feel any other side effects as well. I don't have any back pain or any other thing. Only the thing that m confused is this lump. Rest of the things are pretty normal, except the lump. Either I experience any other pain in my body. Only the prob. Is I have a lump very small lump in my testicle. I think it is spermatocele. It is painless. One testicle don't hang out, both are even. I have don't feel any other side effects as well. I don't have any back pain or any other thing. Only the thing that m confused is this lump. Rest of the things are pretty normal, except the lump. Either I experience any other pain in my body. Only the prob. Is I have a lump very small lump in my testicle. Please help.
I am 68 and suffering from piles since about 30 years. Want to get it operated. How long I will be hospitalised and how painful the operation. Also the cost involved.
I am a 62 years man. I had a complete executive check up a done 15 days back. Everything ok, except marginal enlargement of prostate that the doctor said was tolerable for the age. However my right side of the neck region gets sore when in air-conditioned room in this summer. Why?
I am 38 yrs old female, I am 84kgs and I hv right shoulder joint pain, please suggest a diet for me.
I was having cough and cold with throat pain 2 weeks ago and now cough has come back then I was given olybact 200 and nt cold now it doesn't seem to be the same cough what should I do or take.
My last menses was on 1 march 17 n up to now it did not come. Im getting large acne on my face n body heat also raising. I had diagnosis with pcod 5 yes ago. N I'm taking homeopathy treatment still this is happening. please suggest me any good remedy which will solve my problem in short time span.
Hi Doctor, please suggest how to get cure my ankle pain (It got hairline facture in the year 2013 May, visted ortho post 8 days of facture and he suggested that it cannot be plastered due to late responding but can be fixed through medicines tried all his medicines but the pain and slight swelling is not gone completely 10% is still there).
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.