Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amitava Ranjan Paul
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitava Ranjan PaulYour feedback matters!
I had anxiety issues for which my medication include Etizolam Plus 10 for past 2 months. As now my condition is normal. I stop the medication. As a result I feel dizziness and weakness all over my body. Are these Withdrawal Effect of above mentioned medicine or something other? My BP the range 105/65-110/68.
Masturbation and Roommates: Working It Out
For the vast majority of men, masturbation is a part of their lives. They may not masturbate every day or every week, but they like to know that when they have "the itch" they can take care of it. Unfortunately, in cases when guys are roommates, this can sometimes create a problem. Working out how roommates feel about and handle masturbation is essential so the parties involved can continue to incorporate masturbation as part of their penis care routines.
Not always a problem
Of course, just because two dudes are roommates doesn't mean that masturbating is going to be a problem. For example, if each guy has his own room - and therefore some guaranteed privacy - the issue may not be so important. Simply locking the door while self-indulging may be all that is required. If the doors don't lock, they can set up a rule about knocking and waiting to be invited in instead.
This assumes, of course, that the roommates in question would find it a problem to walk in on one another masturbating. Some guys don't; they accept that they're both going to masturbate and don't care if they're "caught in the act."
Ways to deal with it
But not all guys are so comfortable with their own masturbation or with witnessing another guy in the act. And very often, especially in college or in big cities where rents are astronomical, two guys may be sharing one room, rather than having their own separate spaces with doors and locks.
In such situations, it pays to set up some ground rules. Even though it may be uncomfortable, one of the roommates needs to say, "Let's talk about what we want to do when one of us wants to masturbate." Although this can be difficult, it often can be rewarding. Some guys (though not all) find it really helps to talk openly about masturbating with someone else who acknowledges that they masturbate.
Here are some of the basic options that guys can consider:
- They're going to be open and honest about it. Both guys acknowledge that they like to masturbate and each one will do so whenever he feels like it. If watching porn on the computer is part of a guy's session, they can set up rules about using headphones or earbuds to keep things quiet. And if one roommate needs to concentrate and finds the other's masturbation distracting, he'll let his roomie know so he can delay his gratification till later.
- They'll utilize the bathroom (and lock the door). This provides sufficient privacy for both roommates, but this arrangement may need some refinement. For example, if a roommate is into really long, extended masturbation sessions, a time limit may need to be set or he may need to accept that he will be interrupted if nature calls for the other guy.
- They'll put a sock on the door - or arrange some other signal that says "I'm masturbating." If one guy arrives home and sees the signal, he'll know to delay his arrival so that he doesn't interrupt. It's probably a good idea to then send a text asking to know when the coast is clear - in case the roommate forgets to take down the signal when he's through.
- They'll be quiet. For some guys, the easiest way is just to masturbate after the lights go out and hope that they're quiet enough that the other guy doesn't notice. This has worked for countless roomies throughout the ages.
Whatever arrangement roommates come to regarding masturbation, they need to make sure that their fondness for this enjoyable activity doesn't lead to them being too rough. Guys can help protect their members from aggressive handling by daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Select a crème with moisturizing ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E to protect the skin. The crème should also include L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective and helps restore lost sensation due to rough use.
I am 21 years of age. I am suffering from sex problem such as quickly erection of sperms. Pls help me Suggest me.
Dear Sir, Sweat is came out through my hands palm and foot even that in night, teel me what happened to me.
I am 16 year old and my cousin is suffering with obesity can you please tell us how to to get free from it.
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial Crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring Stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall Squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!