Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed SultanYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old male. Height-180 cm, wt 93kgs. I have problem of fat in chest and stomach area. I suffer from joint pains specially lower back and knees. I experience pain in neck, soulder, back and ankles after getting up in morning. Pain go away after about half an hour. Please suggest treatment
Hi All, I do have problem regarding "SPERM". I had checked last month and i found count 0.00. Could you please suggest ?
Good morning Dr. I am sunita Verma I am 30 year female and I have gas and assiditi problem last mid night I'm not sleeping probably please suggest me home remedies for this.
I am suffering from skin disease. When weather changes around me like it rain suddenly then some sort of thing come out everywhere same like when mosquito bite. What should I do?
My son,19 yrs , B.Tech. student, is having his one testicle inside, since birth.Is it of worry.Please advice.
Past 10 Years I was doing Masturbation daily but now I'm Stopped. But my sperm Storage is empty. How to increase sperm count. Now my age is 24 & I plan to get married on 27. Please give some suggestions doctor for a healthy sexual life & get children after Marriage. What r the foods can I take.
I have had sex without condom with three different girls in last 6 months. I have no bad symptoms yet but I am worried now. Should I consult a doctor? Do I need to do some test? Any comments would be helpful.
Why the piles problem comes? If v go for operation what are sideeffects? I heard if v go for operation of piles it ll effects on sex life is it true?
I'm 24 year male (my nature of job involves working on computer) suffering from sleeping disorders I failed to fall in deep sleep because of anxiety & random thoughts, muttering, recently I visited a psychiatrist, he prescribed medicine Pifnol 7.5 & Clozas 1mg half tablet each before bed, while usage I find drowsiness during day, eyes burning sensation, mild pain in head, what should I do?
After travelling I am always suffering from headache and also with sunlight, stress on eyes neck forehead vomiting.
I have pain 20 cm left of navel since last 3 days. What are the organs there? What may I suffering from?
If you become a pro at snoring during your pregnancy, sanile nasal sprays can be useful as they liquefy nasal secretions and remoisturize the nasal passages if dryness becomes a problem.
When I go for toilet I noticed that after doing toilet sometimes my sperms fall out? What is the reason?
I'm looking lean. Need to gain weight and to build up muscles. Suggest me some good tips for diet. And had bed time ejaculation, mostly during early morning, whether it is due to any health problem. Sometimes ejaculates 2 or 3 days per week. Is this a reason for looking thin?
I am masturbating since last 10 Years regularly, so now I have problems of Early Ejaculation, size problem and it's not harder, I am going to marry in sometimes, I am in depression, I never use alcohol and smoking, I am vegetarian. Please help me and give me solution.
I am 20 years old I am pursuing my b tech and coming to my problem I am getting head ache and back pain frequently and I am unable to withstand sun light and I have low bp so can you suggest me some medicines to Get cured
Dear doctor, I am a 61 yrs old male and have been diagnosed with prostate enlargement leading to frequent urination problem. I have been told to go for surgery. Is there any non surgical treatment either in allopathy or any alternative system of medicine? is there a risk of developing prostate cancer by undergoing surgery. Thanks in advance for your reply.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.