Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aftab Alam HossainYour feedback matters!
I have gesture since 2 days and I am having a, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, did not sleeping and did not eating any food, fruits, and vegetables etc. What to do? Please help me!
I am 19 years old male having diabetes do not know of which type. Type 1 or type 2 but I just wanted to know if I can drink fruit juice expect mango and all other fruits that I can not eat in diabetes but other fruits like jamun, orange etc can I drink there juice?
I am using minoxidil 12.5% name morr 12.5 since 4 months And with that taking hairless tablet and dutamax tablet Do you think that my hairs will able to regrow from side front of scalp which is know as temple part. Is it possible.
I have a problem of nightfall and I have taken two medicines before of homeopathic and now I'm taking ashwagandha q a doctor suggested me. But now, when my penis erected and after the erection I feel that my body is releasing energy from my body and I start feeling pain in my knees.
I have pimples and black spots on my face. Can I use khade rosemary oil for my face. please tell me how to it for pimples and black spots. If it's not correct please suggest me another.
Does daily sex effect the health of women and can one have sex during menses? Lastly how to increase breast size in women.
I have cold since yesterday can suggest me any good medicine and I also used to have headache because of cold something.
I feel headache. Stress. Tiredness in my mind. Moat of the time. So what should I take to relief from then?
How can we stop hair falling. Please doctor help me. Give me proper way to remove hair falling problem.
Just now I travel abroad and return home - I have having laziness and weakness in my body , can you please suggest how to remove this issue ? But I am always active in normal days , please advice.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.