Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K Maiti
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K MaitiYour feedback matters!
Berberis Aquifolium gel is it good to use for oily face .I have dark acnes like hyper pigmentation. Is it safe to use it ?how can I use it?
The dental doctor of my kid is suggesting a anesthetic dose for undergoing root canal treatment due to multiple tooth need a second opinion for the same.
Man should never kiss or lick with tongue her wife vagina because it can cause infection. True or False. If I wanted to do so, how can I go for that without having infection. What had to be done by my wife for achieving above objectives.
Here my question about sexual problem Sir i`m engaged with a woman who is having two children and i`m aged of 21 years and she is of 30 years I have been having sex with her from past three years even upto now her husband works as a defence man whenever he comes on leave he used to have sex with her but I am getting doubt now that any HIV/AIDS occurred or not I did`t get checked up upto now but we were healthily good and beneficent now she is getting headache and body pains may I know why it occurs and can you please help me with it please sir and I did not used safety upto now.
I am 18 year old girl. I do not know what happened on the upper part of the vagina it look like a pimple and its hurting alot kindly revert so that I can show the picture of it.
I want suggestions to improve my IQ power and memory power very much. My age is 20 years am studying chartered accountancy CA course.
He cum in me sunday and my egg get released on friday so will my sperm still be Alive by then to fertilize egg as got told take 7 days for egg to stay Alive.
I have white spots on my body and it is spreading continuously all over the body. What can I do for this please suggest me a medicine which permanently removes them.
When skin is infected by a fungus, the resultant infection is called tinea corporis (ringworm). It is most common in athletes and children. The infection may appear on the scalp, beards, groin, in between the toes and other places.
Tinea corporis can be caused by:
1. Skin contact
2. It is contagious, so if you use towels, bed linens and clothes of an infected person, you will get infected too.
3. Touching a pet infected by tinea corporis.
Signs and Symptoms
1. The rash starts as a scant area of red, bumpy pimples and spots. Then the rash forms a ring, with raised, red borders and a clear middle. The border might look scaly.
2. The rash may show up on face, legs, arms or other body areas which are exposed.
3. The area feels itchy. It might also be flaky and dry. You might even experience hair loss in the infected area.
The skin in the area will be gently scraped off and the sample will be collected. Then, the sample will be viewed under a microscope. That will help discerning, which type of fungus is causing the infection.
The following treatment regime must be followed:
1. The skin must be kept dry and clean.
2. Fungal creams are best. Creams that contain miconazole, ketoconazole, clotrimazole or oxiconazole are excellent for fungal infections.
3. Only apply the cream on clean skin. You can use it twice in a day. Bandaging the infected area is not recommended.
4. To prevent the infection from spreading, wash your towels in warm water and use clean towels every time you bathe. Also, clean the bathroom and wear freshly washed clothes.
5. If pets are infected, treat them as well.
The infection usually goes away under 4 weeks. The infection may branch out to the nails, groin, scalp and feet. Self-care is effective, but if symptoms persist, then do consult a specialist. Ringworms have certain complications, such as scratching the skin too much causes skin infections and other skin disorders, which may need further treatment.