Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A HakeYour feedback matters!
My hair doesn't grow from a longer period the growth is same and thiner. How to grow my hair healthy?
Sir I am 22 years old I will soon ejaculate and I masturbate once are twice in a week apart from this I don't like masturbate but it get moods I am fed of this. When I will be sleeping in early morning it starts leaking once in week are twice in a week Wat is the problem any treatment for this or any medicine to stop this at nights.
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease, but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:
- Worry less: Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on: Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress: Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse: Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible': Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.
I suffer from social anxiety. I cannot attend social gatherings, my heart races, sweat, I feel dizzy. Please help.
I have problem in my face having full of pimple from past 4 year. I have used many cream to clear that but it will not effective to my face. So what I have to do cleat the pimple?
I'm 24 years old man I can't sleep all night what's the reason it's mind pressure or tension? Breath problem also occur after running.
Diabetic men usually are prone to suffering from erectile dysfunction, i.e., they are unable to maintain an erection while having sex. If you are suffering from diabetes for a long time, your nerves and blood vessel might get damaged. That will cause you to suffer from erectile dysfunction. Almost 35% to 75% diabetic men suffer from erectile dysfunction. This situation becomes more serious with age.
Causes: It involves various factors like impairment in the nerves, blood vessels, and also cause problems in proper muscle functioning. You need healthy blood vessels, nerves, as well as healthy male hormones and sexual desire to get an erection. Diabetes damages the nerves and blood vessels responsible for an erection. So even if you have the required amount of hormones and the desire, you might not be able to get a proper erection.
Treatment: If you are suffering from diabetes, and have a condition of erectile dysfunction, then the most common treatment for you is Sildenafil. Other medications, which you can take are tadalafil, avanafil, and vardenafil. But keep in mind that if you have any heart problems, then you should refrain from taking any of these medicines as they will further complicate situations for you. Consult your doctor in this case to know which will be the best treatment for you to cure erectile dysfunction. Other treatment methods are as follows:
- Intracavernous injection therapy
- Vacuum erection devices
- Venous constriction device
- Intraurethral therapy
- Penile prostheses
The dosage of these medicines depends upon weight of the patient as well as presence or absence of other co-morbid conditions like hypertension, dyslipidemia, cardiac problems, kidney/liver diseases, etc. Prescription of these medicines also depends on the other medications that the patient is taking as these ED medicines have a lot of adverse drug-interactions. Hence, one must always consult a doctor before starting these medications.
The Role of Counselling for Treating Erectile Dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by psychological factors and once a man experiences erectile dysfunction it can have a major impact on their emotional well-being. A man may feel a loss of manhood, a loss of confidence, low self-esteem, angry and depressed and it may also affect his relationship or sexual encounters. Therefore, counselling is a crucial part of treatment in order to address these issues.
Does psychosexual counselling work?
Psychosexual counselling is most effective when a man's sexual partner is willing to be part of the treatment. Studies have shown that for men with stress-related ED, when the partner is involved in the therapy, the problem is resolved 50%-70% of the time. When the man must go through counselling alone, the results are less successful.
Psychosexual counselling is unlikely to work if a man drops out of treatment after just one or two sessions.
Sometimes, several sessions of psychosexual counselling can be helpful if a man is due to receive medical or surgical treatment for ED. A counsellor can help guide a couple towards agreeing on treatment, or help them improve their sexual communication and lovemaking skills. A man may benefit from counselling on his own regarding how to talk to his partner about penile injections or a vacuum constriction device, which are both treatments for ED. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi, I'm 26 years old, I am getting white air on my beard, how can I stop it? Please tell me which product is good for beard turn to black (white air to black air) and without side effects. Pls help me on this. Thanks in advance.
I was using persol forte cream after chemical peeling but my skin is coming out and it has darkened near my forehead and cheeks. I even applied sunscreen before going out but still it has happened. What should I do now. How can it be cured. What should I apply to stop peeling of skin and and remove that blackness. Also should I continue using this cream or not. Please provide me a complete solution.
Aging is a natural process and hair greying is one of the most common signs of it. The reason that your hair greys is because the pigment in your skin called melanin does not get produced in large enough quantities as you get older. In many cases however, it is noticed that hair greying happens in your 20s or 30s. This is most commonly due to a diet which is not well-balanced or a lack of nourishment. However, you can stop hair greying at a young age by using one or more of the following remedies:
- Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are one of the best cures for premature hair greying. It is the vitamin B present in the curry leaves, which is responsible for restoring the function of melanin in the hair follicles. This is not the only property it has which is good for the hair as curry leaves also repair damaged hair roots and supply crucial nutrients to the hair. It also stimulates hair growth and prevents hair fall due to the fact that it has beta-carotene. Curry leaves can be massaged into your hair by boiling them in coconut water and then rubbing them on your scalp.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil treats fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. This is due to the fact that it has a lot of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant. Vitamin E also stops split ends and helps the hair retain its elasticity. It is also used as a treatment for dandruff.
- Black Tea: Not only does black tea give a natural darker hue to the hair but it also helps the hair retain its strength and elasticity which prevents it from breaking or becoming brittle.
- Onion juice mixed with lemon juice: A shortage of the antioxidant catalase or an excess accumulation of hydrogen peroxide are the two main causes of hair greying prematurely. Onion juice will increase your levels of the antioxidant catalase while lemon juice gives a nice shine to your hair and also prevents your hair from becoming extremely oily.