Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A HakeYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 22year old boy my stomach is paining alot after I had chicken in party and some cold drink I have taken some tablet from a chemist but my pain is as it is so please help me out of this stomach pain.
I am suffering with hands itching on sun exposed places .when I go on sun getting this problem mostly in summer.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
- Breathing exercises: Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Stop and start exercise: This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am not able to walk a distance becoz my thigh got rubbed up which make me pain in that particular area.
I am suffering from piles and fissure from last three years. what should I do for that? How can I am free from this illness successfully?
I'm working in a MNC even though my skin colour gets dull. I want to whiten my skin color naturally, can you please suggest me to get whitening my skin by home made solution.
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS as it is more commonly known is a problem with the gastrointestinal tract, where, as the name suggests, the bowel is irritated. It is a syndrome, which is a group of symptoms, and not a single issue. The exact cause is still not known, but most people with IBS have higher levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. It is therefore considered a psychosomatic condition, where an unhealthy state of mind is reflected in body symptoms.
Unani also refers to IBS as nervous indigestion, intestinal neurosis, and irritable colon.
- These are worsened when there is an actual episode, which is usually during increased stress levels.
- Altered bowel movement (violent episodes of diarrhoea) alternating with constipation
- Severe stomach cramps, which is worsened with eating and better after passing stools
- Bloated feeling (stomach full of gas)
- Change in stool (flat ribbon stools or pencil stools)
- Feeling of incomplete stool emptying
- General fatigue and malaise
Diagnosis is confirmed with a combination of symptoms, clinical exam, and investigations including stool tests. The two common findings are altered intestinal motility and increased visceral perception to stimulus.
If a patient presents with constipation, the bowel motility is reduced, and in those presenting with diarrhoea, the movement of food through the colon is very rapid.
While there are no sure remedies for IBS in allopathy, natural medicine systems like Unani have effective remedies. Both single and compound drugs are tried, and in most studies, the results have been very encouraging. The commonly used products are listed below.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): The fruit and leaves of bel are known for their stomach-friendly properties. It is useful in chronic diarrhoea conditions and also during typhoid. Bel juice is available for ready use. Also, the leaves can be boiled in water, and this extract can be stored and consumed over a period of time.
- Cumin seeds (Cuminum cyminum): This common ingredient in most curries does wonders for the stomach. It is very friendly on the stomach and soothes the stomach lining. It reduces irritation and eases bowel movement. In addition to regular usage, when IBS flares up, cumin seeds can be boiled in water, and this can be cooled and stored for use over a period of time.
- Amla (gooseberry) (Embilica Oficinalis): This again is useful in treating diarrhoea and has a cooling and soothing effect on the stomach. This is used in multiple forms – raw gooseberry, boiled, and even juice forms.
These are used either as a single agent or as compound agents for treating IBS. Unani also believes that controlling anxiety and emotional symptoms can help in avoiding flare-ups of IBS. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.