Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Hake
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A HakeYour feedback matters!
Form yesterday night after had my dinner my stomach was upset and I had dysentery for 4 or five times and still now it is continuing. My stomach is burning like anything. I took butter milk after that it's burning.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no any effect please give any effective information.
How the hyperacidity be minimized or ended. It has been a long time for my mom to cope with the problem but it shows no effect of minimisation as she has tried her best effort to get rid of that. What should she do now?
I am 25 yr old girl. I have legs pain frequently. I am not able to walk for long. What should I do ?
TSH ULTRASENSITIVE OBSERVED VALUE IS 0.890 IS IT NORMALdo I have thyroid yes or no reply fast urgent.
Dear Doctors, My father is 65 years old, had suffering from fever and cough, he use to suffer from cough once in a year, Yesterday had an appointment at clinic, doctor advised to take the ECG ECG has been taken, since it's Sunday there was no availability of specialists doctor, The doctor at the hospital advised ECG seems to be normal except sinus Tachycardia The reading of sinus Tachycardia is 812, and shot pr interval is 401 Can Doctors advice if this is normal.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and life less. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink a minimum 8 glasses of water daily to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Gets rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circle arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.