Doctor in Residential Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Residential ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Cbc are high in number urine and sugar test report is Normal but yes there is some kind of infection in blood Xray of chest done nd reports are normal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be well-reasoned. Yes she already have specs, but when she Woking on computer for long time she'll get eye pain... That's why i asked does that eye drop work or not??
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be knowledgeable. Will sure check my sugar level & will start the medicine suggested by Dr Bhattacharya. Thanks a lot to him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thanks For your advice, Today i visited a dermatologist - Ha gave Sebifin Plus, cetcip-l & Mesodew Soap
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Then suggest me what to do now to get rid of this situation please sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be knowledgeable. if he could recommend me any cream so itt would be more better for me
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful. No sir mujhe fever nhi aa rha....or mera weight b 4 kg badha h. Thankyou very much sir
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are sensible. doctor i had periods on Nov 14th and it lasted for only 2 days heavy bleeding
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be professional and very helpful. Professional and knowledgeable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank a lot Lybrate & Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. I will consult a doctor as soon as possible
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Feed back is useful. Thanks to all doctors
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. This is like as Oayasis in desert!!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be saved my life. Thnx for giving me helpful advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thank you doc... Thank u very much
Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya provides answers that are caring. Sir kya ye fayedemnd h or iske kya reasons ho skte hai
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be practical. Thank you Very much for your help.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dhruba Bhattacharya to be very helpful. Thanks sir give me solution
Recently my ear has been feeling like as it is filled with water. Because of that I am feeling hard in hearing sometimes. I thought it was due to cold but it has been 2 weeks the problem is still lying. Sometimes it becomes clear but again same thing happens. Some light pain is feeling inside inner ear. Kindly provide me with valuable suggestion please.
I have a lump in my left underarm around the mid area. I don't know if it is dangerous. It hurts a little bit when I touch only. Its a little bit red if we look closely. Please suggest me something.
My daughter is 16 years old. She has itching in her navel since morning n liquid discharge is oozing out, please help.
My girlfriend suffering kidney stone problem and daily basis stomach pain Please suggest any medicine for removing stone in kidney.
I had an ear examination two days ago in which otoscope was used to check my ear canal and eardrum. I am worried will that otoscope pass disease or infection from previous patient to me ?Or will it affect my hearing skills?
I had done circumcision treatment 3 days back. I'm diabetic. PUS with bad smell is coming round the stitches. Especially downside, where the nerve joint is present. Very painful and Itching. I'm using Ceftum500 and Drotin DS morning and evening from 3 days along with diabetic medicine. I have not taken uneatables after surgery. But also it's infected. Any remedy for PUS.
Heartburn can be a very discomforting condition and affects almost everyone at some point in his or her life. This is a condition wherein the stomach acids back up through the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation, especially near the chest area. Quick-relief medications can help you deal with them for a particular episode. However, recurring deposits might warrant changes in diet and lifestyle. Some of the long and short term remedies are mentioned below:
Short term remedies to deal with heartburn
- Eat a banana: Since, banana is a natural antacid, it eventually helps in reducing the acid levels in the stomach. Also, as it is rich in fiber it helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Use baking soda and water as a home remedy: This is another quick fix if you don’t have anything at home when suffering from heartburn. If you mix half to a full spoon of baking soda with water and then drink slowly, it will immediately help relieve symptoms. However, don’t make this a regular remedy as it may cause side effects such as nausea and swelling.
- Ginger root tea: Making tea with ginger is another great home remedy which can easily relieve heart burn.
- Chew gum when you have heartburn: This is helpful as the constant stimulation within the mouth due to chewing gum helps with saliva production. The excess production of saliva helps wash away the acids that have built up in the stomach. Once the acid recedes, it helps in relieving or eliminating heartburn.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drinking aloe vera juice helps in relieving heart burn very easily. It helps control inflammation in both the esophagus and the stomach and relieves pain from heartburn. However, regular use isn’t recommended as it can act like a laxative.
Long term lifestyle changes
- Change your Sleeping habits: Try to sleep on the left side of your body and ensure that your upper body is in a slightly raised position as this will stop the stomach acids form coming up into the esophagus.
- Watch what you eat, when you eat and how quickly you eat: It is advisable to not only maintain a fixed time of eating but also try to eat slowly as it give the stomach more time to adjust in digesting the food, thereby ensuring controlled secretion of the acids.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: These are common triggers for heartburn and avoiding them will show results in a relatively short period of time. It is advisable to stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption to once a week or even lesser.
- Wear loose fitting clothes: Wear clothes which are loose as this would free up your stomach. Tight clothing can push stomach acids up the esophagus and it is advisable to loosen up clothing to relieve symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!