Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
I have masturbation habit for daily now I'm facing lots of problems my penis size is decreased. Is any treatment are there to cure my problems.
I do masturbation once in a day? Is that really bad for health? And how many times r perfect for our health?
Hi, I'm working night shifts past three days onwards I'm suffering for tight motion, yesterday onwards little bit blood on my stool.
Piles or haemorrhoids might cause severe bleeding in the anal region due to an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs as a result of a sudden increase of pressure in the rectal area.
The haemorrhoids, which tend to grow on the exterior part of the anus, are usually severely painful as compared to the internal haemorrhoids (which are invisible and grow on the insides of the rectal area).
What are the possible causes?
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, pelvic tumours, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, lack of regular physical exercise, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea or constipation and a significant increase in weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
The signs and symptoms of this disease might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area.
Homeopathy For Piles:
When it comes to alternative or complementary treatments for piles or hemorrhoids, Homeopathy offers the best treatment for piles. It is the best not only because the cure rate is exceptionally good but also because Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe. That is why I say that Homeopathy is the best when it comes to alternative or complementary treatment for piles or Hemorrhoids.
If taken in a prescribed dosage, homeopathy can be very effective to cure piles. The most beneficial homeopathic preparations for piles are:
- Nux vomica: This homeopathic preparation is useful to cure piles that exhibit the symptoms of extreme irritability and intolerance towards cold weather. If the reasons behind piles include the consumption of spicy foods, excessive intake of alcohol and smoking, this particular remedy can work wonders.
- Hamamelis: This preparation is used to address such a condition if the symptoms exhibited include blood in the feces along with continuous discomfort and contusion (an area of injured tissues).
- Ratanhia: This preparation provides an effective remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids (which cause complications during excretion) along with the symptoms of severe pain that persists even after several hours of excretion and a burning sensation in the concerned area.
- Graphites: This medicine works especially well for the fairer sex if the symptoms happen to include chronic constipation, skin eruptions in the rectal area and menstrual abnormal menstrual cycles.
- Aesculus HIppocastanum: This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids that exhibit symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic offering eases the symptoms that worsen with any sort of movement. Severe bleeding of the hemorrhoids can also be treated with this medication.
One of the fastest growing disorders in modern times is the malfunction of the Thyroid. The statistics show that the Thyroid condition is the most under-diagnosed health problem. There are millions of people suffering from Thyroid problems, but only a few out of those are diagnosed and treated, see positive results using Thyroid medications. Often the Thyroid levels appear normal with lab, yet the individuals struggle with the symptoms of Thyroid problem. The Thyroid is one of several glands in the endocrine system, located in the front of the neck. The glands of the endocrine system control many of the body’s functions through chemical substances called hormones. The hormones produced by the Thyroid gland regulate how the body cells use energy and how fast the body’s metabolism work. This gland also affects the rate of growth of the hair and bones, the body over weight, temperature and energy level as well as the function of the heart and digestive system.
Homeopathy For Thyroid
In homeopathy, there is no general treatment and no specific remedies for any disease. Rather, treatment is individualized. This means that the presentation of a disease in each patient is considered unique, and the homeopath prescribes remedies after an intimate consultation with each patient.
During the homeopathy consultation, the homeopath considers more than just the symptoms of the disease. He also considers the disposition and constitution of the patient. This means that the homeopath approaches treatment by weighing the physical, mental and emotional states of the patient as well as the symptoms of the disease. This approach leads to the prescription of a unique set of remedies for each patient. Therefore, two patients suffering from the same disease may receive two different sets of remedies from the same homeopath.
The second principle of homeopathy is the use of poisons to treat diseases. Homeopathy employs watered down poisons to treat disorders. A similar principle is used in the production of vaccines in conventional medicine. If a natural compound may cause certain symptoms and signs in high doses, homeopaths believe very low doses of the dilute solution of the compound can also relieve the same symptoms and signs.
Despite the apparent confusion and the seeming lack of coherence, homeopathy has been largely successful and in some cases, its practices and remedies can be backed up with scientific evidence. Even though homeopathy does not provide specific remedies for any disease, it is still possible to draw up a list of commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies for any disease.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips-
1. Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
3. Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
4. Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
5. Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.
She is vomiting a lot of milk from last 2 hours. Earlier she used to spit milk but that was normal. Baby is 2 and half months old now. Please advise.
I'm B.Tharun 18 years old. Im masturbating daily two times and sometimes 3 or 4 times. Does this kind of activity shows any harmless to our health. If so yhen suggest me some proper medication and also tell me how to get a bigger pennis?
I'm B.Tharun 18 years old. I am Masturbating daily two times and sometimes 3 or 4. I can't controlling it. Is is harm to my health. If it is what are the preventive steps to be taken?
I masturbate to much some time before almost daily for a twice week so shall this effect my future sex Life. If yes how can I cure it.
Insect bites and stings ( bee, wasp, fire ant, mosquitoes, snakes ) can be painfully annoying. The stings are often accompanied by redness, swelling, pain and inflammation. Some of the stings and bites, if not treated timely, can prove to be fatal. The goodness of homeopathy is known to all.
There are excellent homeopathic medicines available for insect stings and bites:
- Formica rufa: Stings from fire ants can be an awful experience. There is blistering and the affected area appears reddish. The sting results in an excruciating stinging pain. There is uncontrollable itching at the affected site. However, the sting does not result in much swelling. Formica Rufa is an effective homeopathic medicine to treat such stings.
- Apis mellifica: Sometimes, insect bites or stings result in immediate swelling and inflammation at the site of the sting. The unbearable stinging pain is followed by itching. There is a burning sensation and the affected area appears red and hot. In extreme cases, there is considerable swelling of the throat and the mouth (the mucous membrane swells). Apis Mellifica is a powerful medicine providing immense relief. Since the sting site feels hot, a cold compression can be a good option.
- Staphysagria: Do not lose sleep over mosquitoes and mosquito bites. Staphysagria is an excellent homeopathic option to deal with mosquito bites. The medicine serves dual purpose. It can be effectively used before (Prophylactic) as well as after the bite. Caladium Seguinum can also be used to treat mosquito and fly bites.
- Ledum and lachesis: Ledum is the best homeopathic remedy against poisonous animal bites. When it comes to snake bites, nothing can be more helpful than Ledum. The area affected by the bite turns slightly bluish. The area feels cold and there is a pricking pain and inflammation. Sepsis from animal bite can also be prevented by Ledum.
Lachesis is equally helpful against snake bites and other poisonous insect bites. This medicine is recommended in case the injury site appears bluish purple. There may be a haemorrhage, with the blood appearing few shades darker (almost black in some cases).
Though Ledum and Lachesis provide great relief, getting medical assistance is still very important:
- At times, an insect sting can leave a person traumatised. There may be a stinging pain with swelling and tingling. Aconitum Napellus is the best option to treat and deal with such situations.
- Urtica Urens is helpful against allergic reactions resulting from insect bites and some foodstuffs (shellfish).
- Histaminum is useful against insect bites and hay fever.
- Cantharis provides relief from stings and bites resulting in inflammation and redness.
Most of the Homeopathic medicines provide almost instant relief from insect bites and stings.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall. or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen. of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In a rare case, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
And if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.