Doctors in Dr Paul's Advanced Hair & Skin Solutions
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Submit a review for Dr Paul's Advanced Hair & Skin SolutionsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Can we regain losses hair due to masturbation? Sir l don't belong to heredity of baldness or hair fall but in present I am very anxious about my hair loss. Please show some rescue way so that I regain new hair on my scalp.
I’m suffering from PCOS and hypothyroidism since 4 years. I’m on medication, acne and hair fall is my major concern, to some extent I have controlled my acne but my hair loss is increasing day by day. Hair thinning and breakage from the roots is a major issue. I’ve lost half of hair and my hair line is increasing. Tried and consulted many doctors but no positive effect is seen.
Lot of hair fall and dandruff problem. What can be the best solution for this. Its hurting me mentally.
Im suffering from pcod. I have done ultrasound few days ago its showing my right ovary size is 20 cc and left 10 cc and my liver is enlarged and im having extreme hair fall. What to do? My menstrual cycle is regular but very scanty last only for two days.
I had pimples and black spots in my face and lightly hair fall and white hair. Problems please help me the medicine need to be used to cure it.
I am 18 years old boy, 2 months before I have suffering from pneumonia after getting well after 15 days I have comes under a tremens hair loss with in 10 to 15 days. There is no baldness problem in my heredity. Does my hair will go back if it how much time it will take.
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is full growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue. Further, it has been noticed that during the transplant procedure some of the follicles can get damaged and in order to, avoid the same the Hair Growth Accelerator (HGA) is used along with FUE technique for better results. The role of HGA is to provide support to hair follicles, for more than 8 hours so that they do not get damaged during the process of transplant.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!