Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for CALCUTTA HEART RESEARCH CENTREYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chhandanika De to be very helpful. Pls send Doctor contacts near bangalore
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chhandanika De to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Chhandanika De provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you ma'am for your response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chhandanika De to be very helpful. thank you ..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chhandanika De to be professional. Thanq.. mam
Dr. Chhandanika De provides answers that are very helpful. Tq madam
Can Sago (Sabudana) be consumed by diabetic person for fast? I got 3 types of answers. 1. Strictly NO 2. OK in small qty some times. 3. YES. Can consume. Now this is confusing for layman like me. I shall appreciate to know what is the fact. Thanks.
I am 70 year old man suffering from Diabetes Type II for past 45 years. Now I am under Insulin 10 units morning and 5 units in night along with tablets for DM, Hypertension and Thyroid. I walk one hour daily with strict diet. Today's Fasting was 160 and HBa1C 8.9. I am under a Diabetologist. Please advise any further steps to be taken.
He is not feeling any kind of emotions and is never excited about something new. Not even he feels excited when he is back to his home, to his parents and nor when he is visiting some other country. Is that normal to behave on his part? He himself admits that he is feeling way too casual about all things. Could you please provide any solution to overcome this.
Hi i Have 3 old son whose throat is not fine for last 3 months I have tried homeopath as he does not take medicine normally. He just does not eat sweet things but likes only spicy.
I have fever from three days I have used paracetamol but it is effective only for sometime again fever prevails. What should I do now?
I am Sidharth from HP my problem is that my weight is not gain after much diet eat and 1yearvagi my weight is 80 kg but today after 1 year my weight is consistent for 5 months that is 67 kg so what is procedures to gain it and give more strength.
Hello doctor My husband got fever and pharyngitis problem one month ago now there is no fever and throat is also better position but there's inflammation and pain in throat and pain is rotating not confined to one position. Got review from 3 ENT specialist they says nothing to worry Blood test and throat swap c/s are normal kindly suggest what to do.
My grandfather (65+) was a diabetic patient he had injury in his leg fingers, we contacted doctor and he advised to remove the finger as it Is very bad in condition and we did the same. Now after 10 days of monitoring there is a black skin appearance at his near by leg fingers (doctor saying that is due to blood not reaching those places properly) now doctor says to remove upto leg ankle as blood flow is not proper upto that areas. Is there anyway to save my grandfather.
I am suffering from jaundice and having diabetes and bp problem too how should I cure myself frm jaundice my age is 53.
Hello. I am 22 years old. My hair growth is very less. I have very short hair and they are very dry also. I have just started kesh king to apply for more growth of my hair. Is it good. please recommend me that what should I do so that my hair will become longer and stronger. Thanks in advance.
When I wake up every single morning, I got nightfalls. Please give me some precautions about it Dr. Or is it the reason of not doing masturbation.
How I can remove the darkness under my eyes please give the solution? And I will not sleep more time it's one of the problem.
I have severe pain in my ankle. I had ankle hair line fracture twice and the 3rd time got sprain. The pain areas are heel ,toes and sides of the foot on upper side.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.