Doctor in C B Mishra
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for C B MishraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The hair loss treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra supported me a lot. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The atmosphere in the C B Mishra is always so positive and full of life. Dr Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The C B Mishra clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Never thought I will suffer from something hair loss like this. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
I was diagnosed with hair fall. The nurses at the C B Mishra were really helpful. I am really grateful as Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra 's hair fall treatment has give me a ray of hope. The entire C B Mishra is very nicely designed. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. From quite some time i was suffering from pain due to my hairfall, but never gave much importance to it. Dr Chandra Bhusan Mishra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Mishra. I am so happy with the results of my no periods treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. Whatever tests the doctor prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Everything was just spick and span in the C B Mishra clinic
One of my neighbour's recommended this Dr ChanDra . It's been more than a year that I was experiencing problems to lose weight. The overall atmosphere in the Mishra clinic is very soothing. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The waiting area in the clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
I feel so great after the completion of pimples treatment. Dr ChanDra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Hygiene is very important, and I must C B Mishra clinic was extremely clean. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted him.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr ChanDra as I was suffering from Sugar problem. He is a very practical doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. And its being quite long, I am much better than before.
I was referred to dr Chandra Bhusan Mishraby my family doctor and his treatment for my acne and pimple problem has been amazing.He is very helpful and explaines what exactly the problem is and how can one counter the same. Got wonderful result and solution to my problem at his clinic C B Mishra in Kolkata.
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are caring, sensible, professional, practical and prompt. I'm staying alone.. i work night shifts so not getting sleep.. to get sleep i do this.. sent suggestion please
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra Mishra to be well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. i will try this prescribed medicine & come back for further proper trestment
The small penis treatment given by Dr ChanDra was very effective. He is a homeopathy specialits. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting this doctor, I am feeling much better now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. The way Doctor has written really appreciate it gave me new hope to fight with my disease. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. Thanks for the information. I will start follow below instruction i think it is help full me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful. I already took thyroid test. It's negative. What about tablets instead of using syrup?
Rajashekhar D N
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be inspiring. Thank you so much sir, but I need more height at list 2 inches is it possible?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thankful
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, prompt, sensible and practical. I had taken only one beer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Excellent
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra to be knowledgeable. I like thar ans and following the instructions from today
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. thanx for your consideration i m definitely gpin to try this.
Dr. Chandra Bhusan Mishra provides answers that are knowledgeable. Its correct but i need exact what type of food is helpfull
Dr. my tsh level is 2.4 and s prolactin is 25.4.After take3a usg to pelvis and tvs its found that I have symptoms of pcod. With this can I get pregnant?
Sir mujhe 2 saal se hyper acidity ki problem hai, is wajah se kuch khaya piya nahi jata. Agar me pantop dsr capsule leta hu to relief milta hai. Kripya mujhe koi solution bataye jisse meri acidity problem khatam ho jaye.
My daughter 2.5 year has constipation problem. It's in my inheritance from my father side. Due to which bad smell comes from her mouth. Which homeopathy medicine would be best for her, please suggest. Her weight is also less as per age. Worried.
I am suffering from tb since 2 months. I was on ATT. I got married just 5 months ago. My husband was worried that I will not get conceive even if the problem gets clear also.
Im suffering from dry cough. I can not sleep properly at night. Sometimes I got breathing problems. What should I do can you please explain. Or suggest me some medicines. Even every night I can not sleep. What should I do. I think it's amnesia. Am I right or wrong I don't know. Sir I need help from you. Can you solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank you so much sir in advance. I want best medicines. That works fast n decrease the pain immideintly. I can not bare my pain anymore help me. Your help is all I need. You can call me anytime for more info. But for your kind information my english is too weak do you know gujarati or hindi?
I’m 30 year old suffering from gastric problem for 2 month ,whenever sit in a car fell acidity and dizziness and type of panic attack. So what should I do.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!